New Korg Emx & Esx SD models

- ask away
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

i don't see why anyone would have a problem with this update. yes it's a minor update which isn't even worthy of a post but come on it's not the end of the electribes. it could have been worse, some companies change the paint work for their updates.

you can't say korg are lazy with the amount of products their released in the last 12 months.
Brankis
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Brankis »

i'd say its post-worthy just because these things have become such a classic instrument for so many people / genres

it's kind of a pointless update, i bet they just modified all the overstocked units to make them more usable for people with current technology

the emx update doesnt really make sense but the esx update may be valuable for people who love that machine. people say they're junky but plenty of top artists still using these things
dubgil
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dubgil »

Brankis wrote: . people say they're junky but plenty of top artists still using these things

such as who???
hydrogen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hydrogen »

dubgil wrote:
Brankis wrote: . people say they're junky but plenty of top artists still using these things

such as who???
everyone good.
------------------------------------------------------
http://soundcloud.com/kirkwoodwest
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

dubgil wrote:

such as who???
Hydrogen, Tone Def, Melchoir Productions, Jay Haze and everyone else who is good.
hydrogen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hydrogen »

in addition to the awesomeness that tone-def mentioned... in person i've seen three live acts that have used these ... half hawaii, dandy jack+junction sm and popkan. All three in my top 10 live sets i've ever seen and heard.
------------------------------------------------------
http://soundcloud.com/kirkwoodwest
Opuswerk
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Opuswerk »

Paul Frick did his LWE podcast on one of those as well if i recall correctly...
Opuswerk is now Hendrik van Boetzelaer
Links / Latest News : https://linktr.ee/opuswerk

www.soundcloud.com/opuswerk
www.instagram.com/opuswerk
dubgil
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dubgil »

Opuswerk wrote:Paul Frick did his LWE podcast on one of those as well if i recall correctly...
Thanks for the tip, I own an ESX, don't use it as much as I should, this is a fire under my a** now