Percussion slow down..

- ask away
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

yeah, just drew it in. midi stretching sounds like an awesome idea.
Roqqert
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Roqqert »

kristofason wrote:
tone-def wrote:i would program stuff like that with midi notes and pitchbend.

something like this

once your got the timing right experiment with pitchbend. automate it so it goes down towards the end.
mate did you draw these in? I always wondered if there was a way to stretch midi notes...?
put your perc sound in a sampler en draw this. Tho u need to vary the pitch ;-) otherwise itll stay the same pitch ofcourse
Opuswerk
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Opuswerk »

tone-def wrote:yeah, just drew it in. midi stretching sounds like an awesome idea.
Live's got a MIDI stretch option. If you select multiple notes and then right click on one of the note, in the drop down menu you'll see the stretch note option, very handy...
Opuswerk is now Hendrik van Boetzelaer
Links / Latest News : https://linktr.ee/opuswerk

www.soundcloud.com/opuswerk
www.instagram.com/opuswerk
Myfirstcasio
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Myfirstcasio »

Opuswerk wrote:
tone-def wrote:yeah, just drew it in. midi stretching sounds like an awesome idea.
Live's got a MIDI stretch option. If you select multiple notes and then right click on one of the note, in the drop down menu you'll see the stretch note option, very handy...
Yeh, great tool in live.
Stomper
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Stomper »

Doesnt sound like stretch to me. i can hear the pitch changes but i think the filter also closes down with the pitch.
sounds like he just imported a sample into a sampler and moved his hand across the keys from the higher octave down (like you see piano players do sometimes).