- free art
hellmond
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

dreiton.net DN 020 >>> compilation "twenty&am

Post by hellmond »

dreiton.net

DN 020 >>> compilation "twenty"

„Twenty – the compilation“, our fourth collection, is is our 20th release and yet a kind of a jubilee edition. So we of dreiton.net are a little proud of it (and will fittingly celebrate that ...)

Many new artists as The Unknown Guys, Bekeschus, TheMarxTrukker, Rainer Mauch, Gathaspar, Ferrochrom, Belektron, Martin Tenschert and Der Idealist together with our „dreiton-veterans“ as Antonio Bruno, Christoph Schindling and others have created a little electronic sound universe of 13 wonderful tracks. Deliberately groping songs somewhere between dubtechno und ambient, which by and by unfold their complete sound spectrum to finally explode like a supernova. Impressing tracks that work on the dancefloor as well as in your living room!

http://www.dreiton.net/

Have a lot of fun
René Kius
Frank Hellmond
idealist
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by idealist »

i don't know if i should write something, as i contributed one of the tracks, but i burnt this on cd and hear it ever since in my car...
really love the tracks and the variety, but they also fit together and are in a good order (altough i don't know if my tracks fits on the number one, as i'm a littlebit critical about this one right now), making it a good compilation with one flow to hear.
and i was very surprised by the content of one or the other track, great stuff, burn this on cd and hear it where you can ;) i did
Last edited by idealist on Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
idealist
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by idealist »

quoted myself :oops:
hellmond
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by hellmond »

8) thanks...