mnml newbie

Re: Function,The Black Dog,Paul Brtschitsch @ Moscow 2010

Post by drop »

...downloading...
chrisdisco
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by chrisdisco »

that is 100% not function. he had to cancel that gig and the recording sounds nothing like him. i'd suggest removing/renaming it.
rooney23
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by rooney23 »

I found these sets on a site, thinking it was him.
chrisdisco
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by chrisdisco »

no worries. i know that dave was sick then and definitely cancelled this gig. i believe par grindvik played instead. and if you listen to the set it definitely does not have that function feel to it. so it definitely is not him. which is why it'd be better to relabel/remove the set.
Vito
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Vito »

chrisdisco wrote:no worries. i know that dave was sick then and definitely cancelled this gig. i believe par grindvik played instead. and if you listen to the set it definitely does not have that function feel to it. so it definitely is not him. which is why it'd be better to relabel/remove the set.
Who made you admin :roll:
Beethovan acknowledged the visionary qualities of his music,saying those who understand it are freed from the miseries which others drag around with them....
Evad
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Evad »

it's not about being an admin or not, it's about giving the right / wrong info to people.
maybe not the fault of the thread starter, but it is indeed better to relabel or remove the set. in that way there aren't any misunderstandings. do you understand?
chrisdisco
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by chrisdisco »

Evad Streaklov wrote:it's not about being an admin or not, it's about giving the right / wrong info to people.
maybe not the fault of the thread starter, but it is indeed better to relabel or remove the set. in that way there aren't any misunderstandings. do you understand?
exactly.