[Rekluse011A] V.A. - Reklusives Vol.1 (Part 1) - Out Now :)

- wax
henry
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

[Rekluse011A] V.A. - Reklusives Vol.1 (Part 1) - Out Now :)

Post by henry »

Reklusives Vol.1 (Part 1)

A: Fergie - Konguro
B1: Mr Henry Von - Sgt Spleen
B2: James Dutton - Muji

To celebrate Rekluse's first birthday Fergie and Henry Von are launching a new compilation series by the name of “Reklusives”, with volume 1 featuring some of the artists that have helped the label to grow, alongside some new faces and of course efforts from the label owners themselves. Preceding the full digital album will be a 4-part vinyl release, with each part showcasing 3 of the 12 tracks on the album.

Here we have the first part featuring Fergie, Henry Von and James Dutton...

2009 was a great first year for Fergie & Henry Von’s label, finishing on a high note with noteworthy EPs from Electric Rescue, Matt Cooper, Alex D’elia & Nihil Young and was topped off by Carl Cox showcasing Rekluse on his Global radio show, dropping some of the labels biggest tracks from Erphun, Loco & Jam, Umek, Simon Stokes & Mr Copy and describing it as “definitely one of his fav labels of the year”.

Kicking it all off on part 1 we have Fergie - Konguro, and what a way to kick things off indeed, an absolutely monster track that has been hammered by Richie Hawtin over the past few months. Mr Henry Von - Sgt Spleen is quite simply a warped plasticated groover. James Dutton is the newcomer to the table but if Muji is anything to go by he’s going to have his own place secured (at the table) in no time at all. All 3 tracks are perfect examples of the Rekluse sound, heavily groove laden and full of chaos and pandemonium.

Watch out for the second part of Reklusives Vol. 1, featuring Psycatron, Electric Rescue and Clement Meyer.

Reactions:

2000 and One: "Fergie tune rox!"
Adam K (LMP): "Another piece of Fergie audio that i'm jealous of.. Awesome..10 /10 Full support"
Adam Shaw: "Wicked stuff from rekluse as usual! all tracks are wicked but i think Muji is gonna work best for me. Well done James Dutton"
Alan Fitzpatrick: "Cool EP here guys, support as always!"
Anderson Noise: "Great release!!! Sgt Spleen, I will play a lot!"
Carl Cox: "Konguro is a monster as described ;) Other two tracks aren't too shabby either - full support for all 3"
Clement Meyer (Kill The DJ / Get The Curse): "Your track is my favorite! perfect for big rooms thanks henry"
DJ Prinz: "All traks are very strong !!! Rate 10/10"
Greg Churchill: "Fergie's smashin it here again! Top stuff"
Gregor Tresher: "Full support of course!! Another cool Rekluse release by Mr.Fergie! Muji my favorite."
Hell: "Great tracks !!! Sgt Spleen, i will def play this out !!"
Ivan Smagghe: "Konguro, MONSTER INDEED..."
James Talk: "Konguro is ace!"
James Zabiela: "Muji, cool stuff, thanks."
Johan Inkfish: "Konguro and muji are cool tunes, will try these this weekend."
Jon Gurd: "All 3 are wicked, my favorite being Sgt SPLEEEEN"
John Acquaviva: "Konguro is the track indeed"
Len Faki: "Konguro and sgt spleen are great! be with me for sure!"
Louis Osbourne: "Sgt Spleen, nice track. Thanks for sending....."
Mauro Picotto: "Konguro - downloaded"
Max Cooper (Traum / Firefly): "Loving Henry Von and James Dutton's tracks on this one, will be playing for sure"
Meat Katie: "All tracks are cool, but Sgt Spleen is my fav here. Good work fella.... love it, will play on friday!"
Michael Patterson: "Cheers bud rockin! Played sgt spleen on pulse radio show 03.02.10"
Michel De Hey: "Konguro, solid techno!"
Misstress Barbara: "Really like both Konguro and Sgt Spleen. Will play both!!"
Nick Warren: "Fergie on fire again :)"
Nihil Young: "yeeeey, seems like a great V.A. is on its way! loving the flow and soundscapes on Konguro. The whole package is cool. Nice battle tracks by Henry and James :-)"
Paolo Mojo: "All three tracks are groovy and useful. sgt spleen probably my pick, but like them all :) thanks!"
Phil Kieran: "Konguro, sounds great , well done."
Pig & Dan: "Konguro, Fat as foook"
Reset Robot: "Muji, slimey legs!"
Sinisa Lukic: "My favorite is SGT SPLEEN :) Great part1 :) will play for sure."
Slam (Orde): "Yes - yes - cool trax mate"
Slam (Stuart): "Like all the tracks"
Spektre: "Awesome ep here! Loving all three...a great to start to 2010. It's all about the groove :)"
Stacey Pullen: "Muji is great energy primetime!!!"
Stephan Bodzin: "Konguro is my pick here!"
Technasia: "Nice EP. Thanks"
Tim Sheridan: "I think every track is a corker but I am playing a bit more laid back these days so I had to plump for Muji which is ace, Strong label with strong identity Ferg. Nice"
Tom Findlay (Groove Armada): "Liking sgt spleen will play this"
Umek: "Sgt Spleen, good tune.will play it! Konguro, will play!!!"

Part 1 12" out now. Full digital album also available from Beatport

facebook.com/excentricrekluse
myspace.com/excentricrekluse
soundcloud.com/excentricrekluse
youtube.com/excentricrekluse
Last edited by henry on Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
dave_essex
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dave_essex »

ne chance of a listen? :D
henry
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by henry »

dave_essex
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr