[DUMB UNIT 055] Pherox - Cobra Sun

Post by dumb-unit »

Release Date: 22.03.10
Cat#: DU 055
Formats: 12”, Digital

Pre-Listen here:
A Cobra Sun http://www.dumb-unit.com/uploads/track_ ... u055_A.mp3
B Crack of Dawn http://www.dumb-unit.com/uploads/track_ ... u055_B.mp3

PHEROX: There's something deeply beautiful in the sound of Tim querengaesser,and something poignantly mystic too. Emerging strings through minimalism,interferences rising amongbeats, in a picture of the most futuristic sound that you can hear in a club today.You get lost in a never ending journey, like your favorite movie is playing in an endless loop. A soft and gently touch which surrounds you with warm energy!Influenced by his wor k at Essens Recordstore n°1, “Important Records”, he evolved a certain feeling for minimal techno and of course for retailing records worldwide. Deeply minted by the early “Sound ofCologne”, the inducement to produce music himself was rising constantly. Experimenting with sounds and lyrics since 1997 lead to the first productions in 2001. He released Tracks on Mupa, Catenaccio and Nummer. Upcoming Releases will appear on Dumb Unit, Stock5, Brouqade and his label Slash!

MORE INFO ON DUMB-UNIT.COM.
upekah
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by upekah »

both tracks are nice.. but I like the crack of dawn more!
plaster wrote:you can't be a leader if are a follower.
TimTor
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by TimTor »

I like the style of Pherox and he has made a few really good releases already. This release sounds quite nice as well.
BlueCode Records - BCR011 - Dubious Methods - Out now (free release)!
b-ran
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by b-ran »

b side is awesome
levis repsley
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by levis repsley »

dumb unit never let me down (-)
pherox
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by pherox »

some feedbacks:

rene breitbarth (deep data) : "one release - two hits"

sian: really nice.especially the peculiar pruduction themes..and creepy humanoid voices..

ed davenport: always been a fan of pherox's tight sound... this one is hot. cobra sun my pick!

someone else: powerful stuff!

mark henning: track 2 is dope!!!

ahmet sisman: Go Timi boy go !!! Well its a perfect match for dumb unit … very trippy stuff and hot as hell!!! My favorite is crack of dawn!!

shaun (Lick my Deck): Tim's sound fit's perfectly within the Dumb-Unit family, dark trippy and funky just how I like it.
Both cut's are dope, will be playing them tonight to gets the Kids freAkY !!

anthony collins: "cobra sun is dope !! Thanks a lot"

agaric: "Thanks, cobra sun is great! Full support :)"

benjamin fehr: "the new pherox is great. i LOVE his fantastic sounddesign, cool spaces, weird atmosphere! will play for sure. maybe a little too percussive for me, but: it's a pherox!!"

bruce tantum (timeout ny): "really nice tracks here! A little dark, a bit tribal, but still very deep and musical - and definitely a whole lot funky! Both tracks are quite hot."
Posso
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Posso »

Crack a Dawn for moi! Some Deep shizzy!