(CURLE024) PETER VAN HOESEN, DONATO DOZZY, MATT O'BRIEN

- wax
fader
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

(CURLE024) PETER VAN HOESEN, DONATO DOZZY, MATT O'BRIEN

Post by fader »

A) PETER VAN HOESEN & DONATO DOZZY / Talis - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULPg7LrEfi4
B) MATT O'BRIEN / Into The Red - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXSv1vLxU54

vinyl out 24 Feb 2010

along with this release, Curle will start a bi-monthly residency at the wellknown Fuse club in Brussels!

some of the first feedback:

Fred P aka Black Jazz Consortium (Soul People Music, Underground Quality): Talis hits the spot will put this one in the mix for sure... Into The Red has a nice energy i really like how it builds another one i will put in the mix on show on motionfm...
Steffi (Ostgut Ton, Panoramabar): Talis is a nice track
Raresh: i like the talis track from Peter Van Hoesen & Donato Dozzy . will play it out
Troy Pierce: Talis for me.
Konrad Black: Mega mega mega bomb record...thanks!
Zander VT (Bpitch, De:Bug): Matt O'Brien track is a beast. The a-side is nice too. Good one.
Brothers' Vibe (Mixx Records): Lovin' the Peter & Donato track! Full support...Tks 4 tha great muzik :)
Anthony Collins: talis is the one for me , i love this duby vibe , beautiful
Stewart Walker: I love "Into the Red." Rhythmically fresh, and eerie but aggressive melodies
Jonas Kopp: Very Interesting duo, Donato And Peter, two of my big favorite techno heads of the moment! I really like Talis , will play it and chart it! http://www.residentadvisor.net/dj-chart ... hart=27353
Nico Purman: peter van hoesen & donato dozzy is my favourite, very nice deepness and atmospheres.
Pär Grindvik (Drumcode): Love "Into The Red"! totally of the wagon! looking forward to amaze with this one! as expected "Talis" is sweet as well! thanks!
Kevin Gorman (Mikrowave): I like the new van hoesen / dozzy track , very slick super hifi business
Russ Gabriel (Mobilee, Pariter): both tracks up my street. like it!
Kasper (Esperanza): Thanks for this! what an amazing release! As always from Curle. Big up!
Dario Zenker (Vakant): I Love Talis! Amazing Track.
Mark August: the peter donato track is gorgeous! really nice, hypnotic deep vibes. will play it asap and loads matt's tune is cool too, but for me a bit less in the direction im playing lately. cheers
Conforce: Stunning dub techno track from Van Hoesen. Lovely subtile changing elements and a nice drive. Cant wait to drop this.
Franco Cangelli (Sushitech, Mowar): love the honesty and edginess of matt's track. it's deep but packs a lot of energy, quality all the way. donny and peter's collaboration is a suprising one. i like the relaxed way that the track progresses, simple chords and a nice spontaneous groove. great release

Little White Earburds (Steve Mizek): Very intrigued by both sides. Another compelling Curle release!
Resident Advisor (Will Lynch): Amazing combination-- pretty hard to go wrong!
De:Bug (thaddeus herrmann): tails is really nice, will play out
Philip sherburne (The Wire): PVH&DD: quietly devastating. a bucket of light with holes drilled in it, with poppies springing up wherever it spills. MO'B: heavily devastating. a breakbeat techno juggernaut with broken treads chewing up the autobahn. big love for both!
Heiko Hoffmann (Groove mag, Fritz radio): Talis is the one
Richard Brophy (DJ Magazine): really love donato & peter's track!
Del
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Del »

Sounds excellent.
patcha
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by patcha »

his forthcomming album is excellent:)
fader
mnml maxi