[EXM022] Fergie - Motion (Excentric Muzik) out now...

- only
henry
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

[EXM022] Fergie - Motion (Excentric Muzik) out now...

Post by henry »

The end of 2009 saw continued success for Fergie; “Ragaroo” on Excentric Muzik, his remix of Psycatron “Directions” on Tronic, and the re-release of his acclaimed Umek “Gatex” remix on 1605 all climbed high in the Beatport charts. With a full artist album currently coming to an exciting conclusion in the studio, a plethora of exciting works planned for the Excentric Muzik label and a remix of King Unique penned for Bedrock, 2010 is set to be an even bigger year for the Excentric man.

Here he returns with "Motion", the first release of 2010 for Fergie and Excentric...

Motion is yet another high quality production from Fergie that has already picked up support from James Lavelle, King Unique and Reset Robot. Powerfully charged and fully focused on making the dance floor go completely ape. Serene chords contrast with never ending sirens whilst atmospheric crashes litter the track, keeping things teetering on the edge throughout before that ponderous bassline is reintroduced and really takes control.

Look out for the Christian Smith and Erphun remixes of Motion, coming soon on Excentric Muzik.

Reactions:

Umek: "Yeah!!! great tune"
Pig & Dan: "Massive"
2000 and One: "TECHNO!!!"
James Zabiela: "Wicked!"
Gregor Tresher: "Yes, I like, will play!"
Stephan Bodzin: "Really do like it a lot"
Slam (Orde Meikle): "Most excellent - another corker"
Slam (Stuart McMillan): "Like this. A more musical direction for Fergie. Nice!"
Tom Findlay (Groove Armada): "Great bassline"
Mauro Picotto: "I like it, thanks"
Marco Bailey: "Good funky track Fergie mate ! in my playschedule SURE!!"
Karotte: "I will play this!"
Anderson Noise: "Big track, full support!!"
Nick Warren: "Rockin !"
Technasia: "Excellent track. Full support & play"
Dave Seaman: "Cool stuff"
Spektre: "Doing the business for us! Another cracker :) Full support and straight to the front of the wallet!"
Alan Fitzpatrick: "All good for the YIN!!!"
James Talk: "This is wicked! best Fergie tune in ages"
Nihil Young: "Woooaaaa i love this track!!! i can't wait for the album :-)"
Electric Rescue: "I love it and i will play it :)"
Michael Patterson: "This rocks ! Thank you"
Greg Churchill: "Muthafucka YES! Wicked Full support"
Max Cooper (Traum / Firefly): "Very nice indeed! Looking forward to playing this bita dancefloor wonk!"

Available now at Beatport
To listen to Motion head to the Fergie Facebook, Myspace, Soundcloud or Youtube.