Unknown Artist - Deep

- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

juhokusti
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by juhokusti »

Listened to 45 mins of this set and I must say there ain't nothing deep about this set. More like full-on party house music. Thanks anyway, but not my thing.
rooney23
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by rooney23 »

juhokusti wrote:Listened to 45 mins of this set and I must say there ain't nothing deep about this set. More like full-on party house music. Thanks anyway, but not my thing.

You are right that is not your kind! Your style is the top.
This is sh!t compared to you! If I understand correctly, this is stuff your " STREAMS ". For you there is absolute estimates!
mlexicon
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by mlexicon »

rooney23 wrote:
juhokusti wrote:Listened to 45 mins of this set and I must say there ain't nothing deep about this set. More like full-on party house music. Thanks anyway, but not my thing.

This is sh!t compared to you! If I understand correctly, this is stuff your " STREAMS ". For you there is absolute estimates!

haha what?
signatures suck
juhokusti
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by juhokusti »

rooney23 wrote:

sorry rooney, but I don't think I understood what you meant.
It was not my intention to call this set bad and I didn't. sorry if it came out that way. I just meant it's not deep in the way I anticipated. no pun intended.
rooney23
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by rooney23 »

we did not understand! I do not speak English well, and maybe I have not explained well! sorry. I just wanted to say that your style is for me the top! I love your stuff

sorry :)