Kevin Roux - Tapottyra

- music
ewinz
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Kevin Roux - Tapottyra

Post by ewinz »

Hi guys, Im actually on a track, I need your advices, Its a lil bit boring, I dont know what to put on it to make the track more interesting, thanks,

http://soundcloud.com/kevinroux/tapottyra-in-work
soumam
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by soumam »

boring? I actually like it so far, maybe you're being too hard on yourself?

The only thing I can think of right now is perhaps a bit more changing of the energy level. In my opinion, the track generally maintains a fairly even energy level that rises slowly throughout the track. I think this is pretty neat since it maintains a really cool vibe. But changing the energy level e.g building up tension and then releasing it might breathe some more life into the track.

Just some thoughts. I really like the track though!
ewinz
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ewinz »

thanks dude :) what do you mean for energy level ?
ewinz
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ewinz »

I reworked it a lil bit, check this out :D
soumam
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by soumam »

love it. I can definitely see this sitting comfortable in one of my sets. It sounds like theres a new little hook sort of thing that comes in at 4.07. Was that there before? Love it.

I guess what I meant by energy was buildups and breakdowns, that's the best way I could describe what I was thinking in my mind. But don't listen to me, Tapottyra sounds ace as it is.

again, Great work!
ewinz
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ewinz »

http://soundcloud.com/kevinroux/tapottyra (the new link for the people)

Im really glad you like it, I whanted to change my musical style a lil bit and explore the world of tropical/ tech house. And im really happy of the result. thanks again
Myfirstcasio
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Myfirstcasio »

Really nice warm production to this track. Not really into Tech House but if I was I would be really digging this! Definately a dance floor mover! :D
ewinz
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ewinz »

oh thanks!