LSD25 Recordings

- open
Atheory
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Atheory »

hmm, 2 grand, plus i'd want a kick back of around that as well to put myself on the line mentally, and i guess cigarette money and maybe a hotel room for a few days.

all in all, it could be the best 5,000 grand someone ever spent.

pm w/offers. highest bidder, etc.
stevësto
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by stevësto »

livecollective wrote:
fornogoodreason wrote: educate yourselves.
Better idea go fck yourself, I thought it was an isomer, my bad its actually just a sequential number. I was thinking about the 4 four possible isomers (that are inactive). I haven't bothered to care about this sh!t for years.

You are another pretentious psuedo-intellectual druggy that flipped through "my problem child" maybe "pihkal" and "tihkal". I remember what it was like to be you, when i was 14.
are you from atlanta?
livecollective
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by livecollective »

stevësto wrote:
livecollective wrote:
Better idea go fck yourself, I thought it was an isomer, my bad its actually just a sequential number. I was thinking about the 4 four possible isomers (that are inactive). I haven't bothered to care about this sh!t for years.

You are another pretentious psuedo-intellectual druggy that flipped through "my problem child" maybe "pihkal" and "tihkal". I remember what it was like to be you, when i was 14.
are you from atlanta?
what? I live in SF, I am from Detroit. I don't think that is what you are really asking though is it?
fornogoodreason
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by fornogoodreason »

livecollective wrote:
close...but not quite!

maybe you should try taking some sometime. a bit of egoloss could do you some good

:)
Atheory
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Atheory »

^^^

can you not see why educate yourself might be seen as a kind of wanky thing to say?

i'd imagine he has taken acid, but i think what hes trying to say, and is probably the way lots of people feel, is that they'd rather take some drugs than read about the chemical composition of them.

there is hundreads of things i'd rather educate myself about than how certain drugs work or how they are made.

There is a lot of things about drug culture that bother me, but the idea that people who take drugs think they are more spiritual/interesting/better than those who don't is probably the sickest thing about it.
stevësto
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by stevësto »

what a crock of sh!t! its really plain and fuking simple: livecollective was talking out of his ass like he knows what the hell he's talking about, trying to sound all smart and sh!t with his 25th fuking isomer bullshit.

and then fornogoodreason, bless his little heart, came in and was kind enough to politely correct his stupid ass on the fact. he could of called him a dumbass and all sorts of names like im doing, but he's classy enough to be above that.
can you not see why educate yourself might be seen as a kind of wanky thing to say?

i'd imagine he has taken acid, but i think what hes trying to say, and is probably the way lots of people feel, is that they'd rather take some drugs than read about the chemical composition of them.

there is hundreads of things i'd rather educate myself about than how certain drugs work or how they are made.
this has to be the dumbest fuking thing ive read on this board. fornogoodreason is absolutely correct: you should educate yourself on what drugs you ingest in your body. if you bother to take 5min to read about lsd in wiki or erowid, besides finding out the truth behind common myths, you would also remember reading somewhere in there along the way that the number 25 is irrelevant.

theres nothing worse than hearing someone talk "oh this is a better isomer of lsd this sh!t is super clean compared to that other isomer stuff they usually sell" which just leads to other urban legends like bad acid, strychnine, lsd in the spinal fluid, etc.
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

Atheory wrote: i'd imagine he has taken acid, but i think what hes trying to say, and is probably the way lots of people feel, is that they'd rather take some drugs than read about the chemical composition of them.
+1

it's much more fun doing lsd than talking about all this isomer rubbish.
Atheory
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Atheory »

@stevësto

Yawn!

You're too thick to argue with. Its like arguing with a child.

If it wasn't so sick i'd be laughing.....you, the worst type of arrogant, boring sub-mental c*nt that i've ever come across, telling other people to educate themselves!!!

Please mate, people in glasshouses.