Label that doesn't listen demo

- open
hernangrau
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by hernangrau »

patrick bateman wrote:
Demo policy:
Before sending your demos to us, please follow these steps.

1. Take a listen to our releases and see if your music fits our label
2. Be original and don't try to copy a certain sound
3. Send only finished (doesn't have to be mastered) mp3 files (320 kbps)
4. Collect 3-6 tracks and zip them
5. Use your own server, yousendit etc and mail us the link
6. Do not send tracks as attachments to email.
7. Write a little bit about who you are, where you have released before etc
8. Most demos will be listened to, but we can only respond to those that interest us
9. We will not share your tracks, but we might play them in clubs to millions of people
10. Send it all to demo [@] tictactoe-records.com
That's the demo policy of TTT/C4...
well patrick has resumed all in that ;)
thelibrarian
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by thelibrarian »

We at Race Car Productions don't listen to any Soundcloud, MySpace, or Facebook Demos. Mail it or email it. And if you email it, PLEASE don't send us to any of the aforementioned sites. As Pheek and many have mentioned, introduce yourself. We will get back to you if you are weird enough.
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

its crazy how this topic comes back on and on and on.
rationalism
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by rationalism »

pheek wrote:its crazy how this topic comes back on and on and on.
I think this is because that when you do start producing tracks and you are fresh new on the bussiness a.k.a. Don't know nothing, you tend to think that people is not listening your stuff at all because you are a no One! or because you are bad. Is really hard to finally get a release (on a good label that work out his releases and promote them) is always going to be hard until you start meeting with people and making frienships, developing your sound is a never ending route! I've always have new things to learn and I think that this is what it keep it interesting, when you finally get something is because you worked for that!
RATIONALISM RECORDS /// www.rationalismrecords.com /// PLEASUREX.CLUB /// https://pleasurex.club/

MYHOUSE YOURHOUSE /// soundcloud.com/mhyh-records /// ZARDOS /// https://zardos.bandcamp.com
Bob Mulatu
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Bob Mulatu »

i think a lot of people only start producing because they want to release some stuff and to get known....not because they are really interested in it and love to experiement just for themselves.
if you do your thing seriously, professional and with your heart, then you don't have to complain why big labels don't listen to your demos.
soapz
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by soapz »

Bob Mulatu wrote:i think a lot of people only start producing because they want to release some stuff and to get known....not because they are really interested in it and love to experiement just for themselves.
if you do your thing seriously, professional and with your heart, then you don't have to complain why big labels don't listen to your demos.
Exactly. I think just keep making the best music you can and be intelligent in who you send it to, like only the labels that really inspire you..
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

On the other end, there's labels contacting artists... without knowing them (!?). That also is, to me, completely weird!
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

Do you not like to make new friends then Pheek?