Haiti earthquake is a sign of 2012 destruction?

- open
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

chrisjechorek wrote:just another example how humans fucked the planet no?
Please elaborate how humans could have possibly caused an earthquake. Did the new years fireworks in Australia cause a ripple effect in the earth's crust? Did the californians flush their toilets in sync? Did the banks dump their losses in the sea causing a massive shift in the tektonik plates?

Some people will believe anything if you tell it in Hi Def color and with ample psuedo-scientific evidence.

The Mayan culture got destroyed a long time ago. Maybe they would have calculated their calendar further then 2012 but it wasn't necessairy at the time. Ever think of that. I agree, it's not so sexy as the Mayan-end-of-time-hit-nostradamus-with-the-davinci-code type of ladida, but it's a lot more plausible then believing in predictions. haven't enough people comitted suicide because of these end of days prediction theories from hundreds of other Jesus-wannabes?
camus
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by camus »

Please stop the bullshit.

We are just meaningless creatures when it comes to Earth...

There are and always will be earthquakes , and other natural disasters and you cant do anything about it ...

... actually you can , build anti sismic houses ...

But Haitians dont have a single penny to do it because of the French and US that toyed with them with the Debt weapon ...

Those are the guilties ...

Who much deads in WWI and WWII ? do you think people believed it was the end of the world ?
Tell it to the jews ...

How many deads in the vietnam war ? in the Russian Afghanistan war ?
more than 2 million vietnameses dead ! killed by humans , not earth...

Mankind dont need earth to destroy itself , so again , stop this bullshit !

I wont give a penny for Haiti. Why ? because we are guilty of what happened , we stole them and we forced them into debt ...

the earthquakes are more violent in Japan yet they have a lot less deads each time it happens , why ? because they have the means build anti sismic buildings ...

So stop crying because you've seen babies dying on TV , it happens all the time in areas where there are no cameras, humanity is nothing and one day it will end , not because of the nature , but because of humanity itself. And god will vanish with it.
manzatour
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by manzatour »

hi camus
i think you have missed something in this thread.
at least 70% is sarcasm not directly related to haiti, and to he honest the thread looks like a troll.
that said i agree in big part with what you wrote...
there are kids dying every day elsewhere and nobody cares
shypht
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by shypht »

I take some comfort in knowing, that at some point - our world will end.

If humans inhabit it or not at the time is inconsequential. Eventually, the sun will die, start turning into a red dwarf, boil all of the water off of earth, then eventually swallow the earth and destroy it.

Although, by time the sun goes red-dwarf on us, we'll either be dead / extinct, or hopefully moved off of the planet and found a new place to call home.
Pettro
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Pettro »

...earthquakes might be responsible for some of the most amazing landscapes I've ever seen in my life, mountains, valleys, canyons, etc.

I only hope not to be there while they're on their duties.
apanell
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by apanell »

Android
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Android »

I kept waiting for the monoliths to appear and instead got volcanoes

such a terrible movie
jessejames
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jessejames »

remember kids, the Mayans were full of ideas and beliefs that were, for lack of a better term, completely fucking nuts.

the 2012 thing just gets airtime cuz it's marketable.