Haiti earthquake is a sign of 2012 destruction?

- open
mlQ
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: Haiti earthquake is a sign of 2012 destruction?

Post by mlQ »

manzatour wrote:
patience wrote:Hello,
Haiti earthquake is a sign of 2012 destruction? If this true then what can we do?
eat more vegetables
opened this cuz of ''funny'' headline, and this post just put the smile on my face :)
i think old mayans were very smart predicting such a thing that will make a lot of people wonder in these times... :P
...running around listening to repetitive electronic music...
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

The Mayans might just as much have thought 'if these friggin spanish invaders are coming to kill us, might as well play a trick on them a few thousand years later, we can all watch it from the afterlife how these idiots run for cover in 2012".

Same category as millenium bugs and such imho.
TMCM
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by TMCM »

stevësto wrote:dis guy seems to no wuts wut:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5b-kLvppdg
first thing i thought: OMG it's david spade!! :lol:

guys, this is our next big chance for mindless freak-outs! start buying canned food and support your local duct tape dealer right now!
and watch emmerichs 2012 documentation as often as possible!

(-)
coffee makes you happy... except when it messes you up.
Twitter Last.FM Facebook
s.k.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Haiti earthquake is a sign of 2012 destruction?

Post by s.k. »

manzatour wrote:
patience wrote:Hello,
Haiti earthquake is a sign of 2012 destruction? If this true then what can we do?
eat more vegetables
do more drugs (-)
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

it's a curious thing to think about, the end of the world. there are people in America who base their entire lives around believing in the apocalypse... (though I'm sure there are all kinda of fanatical folk in all places in the world.). I guess in a morbid way it makes them feel like they're in control of their own future (though by submitting total control of their lives to fallacy/speclulation... so kind of a relative gain there).

I can see the end of the world happening, but I don't think it's worth worrying about date predictions or whatever, probably worth worrying more about giving control of nuclear warheads etc to George Bush and all kinds of other morons and corrupted halfwits.

With the Mayan thing, they're actually quite an interesting culture from the little that I've read. From what I remember 2012 is supposed to be a time of change in the world, a movement into a new era, based on a some planetary predictions on something. I think it's mostly misinformation to interpret that as the end of the world.
trak660
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by trak660 »

Atheory wrote:We should round up all the cranks and do show trials, with me as the judge obviously.
Can I be the prosecutor?

I'm pushing for a sentence of public flogging with the cat o' nine tails. :lol:
Atheory
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Atheory »

trak660 wrote:
Atheory wrote:We should round up all the cranks and do show trials, with me as the judge obviously.
Can I be the prosecutor?

I'm pushing for a sentence of public flogging with the cat o' nine tails. :lol:
you had me at cat o'nine tails....
chrisjechorek
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by chrisjechorek »

I do believe the earthquake in haiti is a sign- 7.0 biggest. just another example how humans fucked the planet no? The world ending on exactly dec 31 2012, i dont believe seeing that the messege of the mayan calender is so distorted that people don't really know whats up. Read this and tell for yo self about that.

if i had time i would google some scientific facts and make an informed decision on when the world will end. right now i say 4012. ozone depletion, earth deterioation etc....

Mayan End Time Prophecy