My prodcution journey ..feedback would be smashing:)

- music
arthurbarr
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by arthurbarr »

XIII NRV wrote:Hey ! Pretty nice and trippy, I really like how the spatialisation is done !
Snare in middle, hh left and weird voices left...Inspiring !
thanks you dude!! :)
soumam
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by soumam »

EDIT: everything said here is in reference to "t0001"

hey, nice track! I like the way your percussion works together without clashing or getting repetitive. The entire song has a very cohesive feeling that sounds deliberate. I also like the reverb you used, it's not too heavy, but definitely noticeable. I liked the synths that come in around 6:00, the only sound I wasn't sold on off the bat was the detuning effects on the synths, they got a bit distracting. But that's just me. It seems like the sort of thing that could grow on me. I think around the 6:00 mark, you used a more prevalent shaker that gave the track a more driving feel. I would have liked this to come in earlier in the track. As someone else mentioned I would like to hear more of the kick and bass.

But then again, the track sounds great as it is now, and perhaps the things for which I'm suggesting changes are supposed to sound they way they currently do. That's your call to make, not mine.

Regardless, top-notch material!

also, you said "smashing" which I'm going to incorporate into my vocabulary