News from around the world

- open
Marcus Stork
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Marcus Stork »

The funniest on from Sweden this week.

A man tried to rob a restaurant in Stockholm wearing a spiderman mask and a sword. But a visitor in the restaurant threw a chair at him and he left running from the place. Shortly after the police cought the man, still wearing the spiderman mask.
Last edited by Marcus Stork on Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by . »

Johnny Frontera wrote:like the guy that cooked 300 bodys in an acid bath they called him "el pozolero" jajajjaa.
That's fcking serious dude, why do you laugh? :shock:

Strange I know nothing about that here... Aw, yes... I forgot TV prefers to show me how the president made their last plastic surgery and not that kind of "news"...
Maiyal
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Maiyal »

Johnny Frontera wrote:like the guy that cooked 300 bodys in an acid bath they called him "el pozolero" jajajjaa.
Not all of us speak Spanish here, what does el pozolero mean?
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

I loved Mexico a lot but last time I felt it having become a lot more grim (in lack of a better word). And we were not exactly in an unsafe part of the country. But I read a lot of stuff about how the country is going to sh!t.

Maybe they should simply legalize drugs and sell it through official pharmacies or something at low prices. Yoy'd have serious partying :) but most of all, the drug gangs would simply lose their source of income. End of story.

But I guess that's a tough cookie to sell to politicians.

The news in Belgium is basically the same as the last three years. We have a government that does nothing and says that doing nothing is the best way to run the country these days. It's all turning to sh!t, and the biggest joke of all is that the dude who started this non-politics ... was elected EU-president. Cracks me up.
As REM says, it's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine. :lol:
Marcus Stork
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Marcus Stork »

Marcus Stork wrote:The funniest on from Sweden this week.

A man tried to rob a restaurant in Stockholm wearing a spiderman mask and a sword. But a visitor in the restaurant threw a chair at him and he left running from the place. Shortly after the police cought the man, still wearing the spiderman mask.

And just a few hours ago another robber got problems. A man tried top rob a small store, but the owner of the store shot the guy who tried to rob him. This incident happend just about 100 meters away from the other one.. haha! my friend lives very close to this, not the best area as you might understand :lol:
apanell
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by apanell »

PsyTox wrote: The news in Belgium is basically the same as the last three years. We have a government that does nothing and says that doing nothing is the best way to run the country these days. It's all turning to sh!t, and the biggest joke of all is that the dude who started this non-politics ... was elected EU-president. Cracks me up.
I don't think Belgium has actually had a government for the last three years. Also, the EU president was elected by nobody. It was the "European Council" which has nothing to do with European people.
Johnny Frontera
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Johnny Frontera »

Pozole is a traditional mexican soup, the color is kind of red and has meat and more stuff.........the media called that guy "pozolero" a guy that makes "pozole" because of the result of the body after putting them into the containers with acid.....only the theets survive after that. you can check the news it was all over it, even the Fbi came up cuz they never saw something like that before, the horrible thing is that each drug cartel has it own methods.....maka a guy into "pozole" happens in the part of tijuana in the part of the mexican gulf they call it "guisar" or "cook" ..and the process is similar, but instead of acid, they chop the body, throw it in a container put some old tires a gallon of diesel and bum, they "cook" the guy.......