[TR079] Lance Blaise & Rod B. - Meet My Monkey EP + RMXS

- only
ferdy
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

[TR079] Lance Blaise & Rod B. - Meet My Monkey EP + RMXS

Post by ferdy »

Fresh for 2010, Teggno Records' label heads Lance Blaise (owner) & Rod B. deliver a brilliant EP 'Meet My Monkey.' The EP is full of trashy minimal beats, and some tech house sounds sure to fill a dance floor. Its no wonder why these 2 are always in the Beatport tops.

The A side of the EP, 'I Ate My Monkey' is big room track full of minimal elements delivered in a very dirty fashion. There are lots of percs and hats set on offbeats, plus builds to keep you on the edge. Coming in with a remix on this track is Subfractal, another name know for being on top of Beatport's best seller scene. These guys really deliver with a heavy hitting techno track. Subfractal really throws the track into mayhem with a distorted vocal, so dark!

On the B side of the EP is the title track 'Meet My Monkey.' Again the boys bring you a track layered full of percs with added toms. Don't forget to throw it all off beat and add in a few drops of happy for a track a lot less dark as the A side. There are 2 remixes of this one, first up from Italian producer Simone Tavazzi. Simone takes a simple track and turns it 180 into a full big room dark techno track. The added darkness and widening develop this into real winner. Second remix comes from Nick Olivetti. Known for his deep sounds, Nick takes the toms and percs into a deep groove session. This is Teggno's first look into the deep house side of things, and it's a great track to jump in with head first!

LISTEN HERE >> http://tinyurl.com/TEGGNO-TR079

:D
ferdy
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ferdy »

SUPPORT FROM: Format:B, Wehbba, Manuel De La Mare, Miniminds, Richard Dinsdale, Cari Lekebusch, Patrick Lindsey, Andrew Technique, Eddie Halliwell, Anderson Noise, Tomy DeClerque, F.Sonik, Nihil Young, F.Sonik, Alexander Madness, Carlo Lio and many more…