Go see Avatar in 3D!

- open
BigPoe
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by BigPoe »

I'm happy to say that I've never seen Titanic (apart from the scene where whatshername gets her baps out, apparently that was the only bit worth watching). And I don't plan on watching Avatar. Totally over-hyped.

I did watch Moon recently and it was awesome! Well worth seeing. Also looking forward to The Road, sounds great.
ec50
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ec50 »

which reminds me --- why was the avatar chick suddenly wearing a bra??

the movie killed me --- on so many levels
"Half maximal effective concentration"

www.ecfifty.com
www.myspace.com/ec50
www.soundcloud.com/ec50
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

ec50 wrote:which reminds me --- why was the avatar chick suddenly wearing a bra??

:lol: I don't like these type of movies, so won't bother going to see it. When I go out I see special effects enough just by watching the faces of pill poppers. No planet with giant smurfs can beat that.
BigPoe
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by BigPoe »

PsyTox wrote:
ec50 wrote:which reminds me --- why was the avatar chick suddenly wearing a bra??

:lol: I don't like these type of movies, so won't bother going to see it. When I go out I see special effects enough just by watching the faces of pill poppers. No planet with giant smurfs can beat that.
Hehe, I'm well tempted to start a thread with pics of people gurning. Sometimes it's so outrageous I think, how have you not been ejected from society already! :-sta
sven laux
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by sven laux »

BigPoe wrote:I'm happy to say that I've never seen Titanic (apart from the scene where whatshername gets her baps out, apparently that was the only bit worth watching). And I don't plan on watching Avatar. Totally over-hyped.

I did watch Moon recently and it was awesome! Well worth seeing. Also looking forward to The Road, sounds great.
+1 :)
LouisVee
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by LouisVee »

Titanic is better than Avatar
joneray
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by joneray »

I saw this movie at last night. I thought it was pretty movie. It is the best movie of the year. It was entertaining and enjoyable movie. Awesome movie. I really enjoyed.
anomalie
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by anomalie »

omg.