my next buy

- ask away
Daemonix
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Daemonix »

tone-def wrote:it hasn't arrived yet, i just saw it on ebay and brought it. £300 good as new from a seller with 100% positive feedback with over 11 thousand sales, so i'm pretty confident it will be alright.

i almost got one 6 months ago but couldn't make up my mind between the evolver and the mopho. then the other day i had a look at the evolver specs and the modulation options are amazing. 4 LFO's should be a lot of fun. also the layout of the synth seems very logical to me.
you wont believe it :D I have seen this ad on ebay too! I was about to get it before Xmas!

have fun!
jaylun
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jaylun »

New pairs of monitors!.. KRK's probably..
Audio Dependent
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Audio Dependent »

tone-def wrote:it hasn't arrived yet, i just saw it on ebay and brought it. £300 good as new from a seller with 100% positive feedback with over 11 thousand sales, so i'm pretty confident it will be alright.

i almost got one 6 months ago but couldn't make up my mind between the evolver and the mopho. then the other day i had a look at the evolver specs and the modulation options are amazing. 4 LFO's should be a lot of fun. also the layout of the synth seems very logical to me.

nice one mate - i got one a little while ago. you won't regret it! really powerful piece of kit.
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

distortion pedal.

been swamped in software too much. want to have more physical gear. but just one or 2 nice things for the time being.

and hope you like the Evolver tony!
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

Audio Dependent wrote:

nice one mate - i got one a little while ago. you won't regret it! really powerful piece of kit.
i saw it in your studio pic

i think i'll go for the Spectral Audio Neptune II next but i need a better source of income. it's a 3 VCO synth with a really nice filter and knobs for everything. sounds somewhere between a 101 and a moog. not to expensive either.
Minimal Samples
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Minimal Samples »

My last couple of buys were an Akai MPD32, Im trying to learn how to finger drum! :) and an Olympus LS10 digital field recorder which is absolutely awesome.
http://minimalsamples.com - Submit 20 original minimal loops & samples and get the entire archive for free.

Techno & Minimal Techno News Blog
loopdon
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by loopdon »

How does the MPD feel? I am thinking of getting one of the line as well...
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

I really should stop spending all my money on records and get some nice bits of hardware.