Deep Minimal

- open
andy663
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Deep Minimal

Post by andy663 »

Ive started really getting into deeper minimal, Ricardo Villalobos, Cio D'or etc. and I just wondered if anyone could recommend any records labels or artists that are similar?
camus
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by camus »

Ive started really getting into deeper minimal, Ricardo Villalobos, Cio D'or etc. and I just wondered if anyone could recommend any records labels or artists that are similar?

i dont think Villalobos or Cio D'or music are related in anyway , and adding deep to every thing like adding minimal to every thing doesnt make sense at all ... please stop the bullshit ...
now really , just go on Beatport and browser through the genre tops , it is full of those kind of sh!t these days ...
ahh , what can i say ... maybe i need to quit listening dance music
andy663
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by andy663 »

Wow, someones not in a very good mood.

Maybe you do need to stop listening to dance music. In my opinion Villalobos is one of the best producers, especially in the earlier years of minimal. I don't think his work could be described as sh!t.

I hate having to pigeonhole music by saying its "deep" or "minimal", but aswel as being genres, there also descriptive words!

Anyway, Id appreciate it if someone else had anything more constructive to say ?
wax works
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by wax works »

andy663 wrote:Wow, someones not in a very good mood.

Maybe you do need to stop listening to dance music. In my opinion Villalobos is one of the best producers, especially in the earlier years of minimal. I don't think his work could be described as sh!t.

I hate having to pigeonhole music by saying its "deep" or "minimal", but aswel as being genres, there also descriptive words!

Anyway, Id appreciate it if someone else had anything more constructive to say ?
#

I think what he was saying is that there is nothing similar with Villalobos and Cio D'or.

If you like their stuff then check out the labels they release on.

Perlon
Playhouse
Prologue

Simples.
andy663
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by andy663 »

Thank you. I have already checked their labels, I was just looking for similar labels to the ones you mentioned.