hahaha.. oh how did they do that??

don't be shy. introduce yourself!
jb21
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

hahaha.. oh how did they do that??

Post by jb21 »

Hey whats happening, glad a found a site like this for other enthusiasts of minimal music. looking at these other newbie posts...people do not want to get to personal eh??? anyways,
I grew up in a land where minimal is basically non existant. i had 1 or 2 friends that actually like it/had knowledge of what it was or could feel the groove. not have this other electronic garbage so in your face. i am talking about australia of course. when telling people the i enjoyed listening to minimal they would look at me as some kind of freak, but really, it was the inner laugh that prevailed knowing that i had the good music while they had the dodge commercial crap. prior to relocating to the uk, i had stopped going clubbing for a period of about 6 months because i was sick and tired of hearing electro trash. do not get me wrong, for a time, a long time ago mind you, i was feeling it, but i needed..more. and i guess minimal techno has filled in that void. i read on interviews with djs saying they are glad that europe has gotten rid of the minimal scene, well i think they are wrong. this music is not taken seriously enough. eh sorry i could preach for years.... but yeh. cool site. glad to know that there are other people that even understand the term of what minimal music is in its purest.
stripped raw