mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by GTaylor »

Visit Brick Lane. :shock:
djBounce
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by djBounce »

thanks people! keep them posting. thanks for Brick Lane-tip!!! will have a look for sure.

keep them posted! 8)
djBounce
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by djBounce »

more London-must do's and see's?
nice pub's?
BigPoe
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by BigPoe »

Broadway market is my favourite area personally. Fairly close to Brick Lane (which is so last decade BTW, it's all about Dalston now apparently). Great pubs and bars around Broadway market anyway. Dalston will probably have some nice parties but it might be tricky to find one if you don't know people there. Also it's not for the tame, bit of a sh!t hole really but that's why it has the best parties.

There's a lot happening on the 1st as well, I saw some RA party with Seth Troxler that looks tasty.

PM me if you've got any specific questions.

Big up the Hackney massive 8)
Atheory
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Atheory »

yeah, new years day is where the real fun is at, always.

new years nights a bit over-priced and the crowds are a kind of saturday night crowd X 10.

@bounce, pm if your looking for a new year night after party.
Mise
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Mise »

anyone know any free parties / good after parties worth a shot around new year?
master b
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by master b »

seth @ murmur on nyd for me

nye is a bit of a nightmare in london, especially if you don't know the place (mainly down to travelling around). i'd advise to stay locally to wherever you're staying and go to some decent pubs. they may charge in however. where is your hotel?

brick lane will be very lively with a lot of last minute options but dont expect great line ups. you could well venture into something a little sketchy music-wise.

avoid the west end like the plague. seriously, do not go there at all on nye.

best party on nye for me would be secret sundaze @ the camp, near old street.
master b
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by master b »

BigPoe wrote:Broadway market is my favourite area personally. Fairly close to Brick Lane (which is so last decade BTW, it's all about Dalston now apparently). Great pubs and bars around Broadway market anyway. Dalston will probably have some nice parties but it might be tricky to find one if you don't know people there. Also it's not for the tame, bit of a sh!t hole really but that's why it has the best parties.

There's a lot happening on the 1st as well, I saw some RA party with Seth Troxler that looks tasty.

PM me if you've got any specific questions.

Big up the Hackney massive 8)
where do you booze mate? i used to visit the dove quite a bit.