[PERLON 78]Maayan Nidam - Don't Know Why/Feels like

- wax
pauliz
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by pauliz »

ok anyway, this seems out of topic..
but..
lets be honest: theres a trend or feeling of certain elitist people believing themselves superior for releasing in vinyl, playing vinyl, pressing vinyl,

personally, i dont give a f... we all have the right of do whatever we want but i`ve heard it, watched it, even read it
Salomo
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Salomo »

pauliz its really simple, dont like it, dont click on it. always been this way, no digital release and probably never will.... just click beatport and buy from the other 99.99999%.. whining here is pathetic. nobody forces you to listen..

5 pages more stupid comments than positive. weird.. hate this label? just skip it.... most perlons rapidly sold out without you too.. music is personal and for me some rare perlons treasure are more touching than charts gettin repeated. take it or leave it... nothing elite, but powerful music without getting raped by beatport.

musc is personal and labels too, just hop to another.
Kiani
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Kiani »

pauliz wrote:ok anyway, this seems out of topic..
but..
lets be honest: theres a trend or feeling of certain elitist people believing themselves superior for releasing in vinyl, playing vinyl, pressing vinyl,

personally, i dont give a f... we all have the right of do whatever we want but i`ve heard it, watched it, even read it
I totally disagree with this statement. I see it more in terms of 'music done by and for music lovers'... If you're releasing your music only on vinyl, it's not because of the money, because you won't make a living out of it. On the other hand, when you're only buying vinyl, you're spending a lot of money on something which has little future... Vinyl only releases seem to be coming more from the heart, by somebody taking the risk to invest in a somehow dead medium, purely for the music, the art...

'Elitist' has such a bad connotation. It's somebody finding him/herself better than others. I don't find myself better than others, I just love vinyl.
pauliz
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by pauliz »

some people always take things too personal, in an aggressive way, i didnt put that for you then answering individually: im not like that, blabla and my statement as i said it was out of topic, i was only trying to sort out experienced situations, analyzing as it came on previous posts, the bottom of the things as the market trends, the eternal digi vs vinyl story, also being affected by world economy..I believe as remarkable Posso and Dilo´s opinions

i think perlon does good supportin only vinyl format even i feel its a bit of driving away of the style with some of the lastest releases, and sometimes releases dont surprise me as before, but im still interested on it, just like when i found dimbiman´s good morning and do the dimbi (my fav of that 1), there in 1998

dont forget music in abstract, should be more than a single format
patcha
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by patcha »

out on 17th of december
anomalie
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by anomalie »

igloo-rec wrote:vinyl...cds...ableton...traktor.....whateva....good stuff is what matters....get over it.
+1
radua
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by radua »

one of the best perlon i ever heard
Philsen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Philsen »

pauliz wrote:... just like when i found dimbiman´s good morning and do the dimbi (my fav of that 1),...
still one of my favs ;) ...
-everything you think, do and say
is in the pill you took today-
:zager and evans:

-life is of the nature of water:
it always seeks the deepest place,
which is always below in the darkness
and heaviness of the earth.-
:c.g. jung: