worth finishing?

- music
Phurniture
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Phurniture »

I'll put my 2-cents in as well and say that this has a really nice vibe. The clap ain't that bad either. The only thing I think I wanted to hear more was maybe some modulation of the background pad sound. Or maybe add another occasional pad sound, but with higher frequencies to cut through (not as muffled) - something you can filter or effect in other ways. Maybe work with the beats as well, to bring in a more pronounced beat earlier on. By the time the beat really gets it's groove on the track is almost done. Cheers.
Spurn
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Spurn »

yeah dude, this is great!
love the atmosphere as well.
gowans
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by gowans »

love this, the palette of sounds is right up my street, i love the little clicky reverb noises and the bass sounds really nice and the kick is nice and warm.

this is the type of stuff i produce and i find it ridiculously hard to finish these types of tracks because you cant over work them and have too many elements riding around or it completely loses it vibe, and if theres too less its too stripped back, its hard trying to find that balance. The work on the vocal, adds a lovely atmosphere. i agree an old school really high octave sounding pad would work nice in this track.

would love to hear the finished article, although im really liking it the way it is now too, u got anymore stuff, wouldnt mind a listen :)
ashwinieminimal
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Yes you would

Post by ashwinieminimal »

really finish it, it's got a friendly flow, which is good for deephouse, really nice dubby feeling, it really forces you to chill out =)!
minimaluv'
Vian
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Vian »

really nice! nice and deep. look forward to hearing the finished article
brownlow
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by brownlow »

this is great! reminds me of farben/jan jelinek
definitely ought to be finished