[miniscule 017] QuitQuiteQuick aka Obtane - Theory Of Mind

- free art
codix
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by codix »

wicked release again. like the kinda trippy sounds.
waiting for next release ;)

keep up the good work :)
boomstick
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by boomstick »

love this EP :D . in fact, im a big fan of your work, and the work of everyone else on miniscule(ive downloaded pretty much every release).

i also have two questions.
1: are the loops from older releases still available? because when i try to download them, i get 404 errors.
2: what are the statuses of the licenses on the music? would i be allowed to dj (commercially; for profit) with songs from miniscule?
beam me up
donor
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by donor »

Thanks for the feedback!
From now on the loops for all of the releases will be available for download on the miniscule site until the remix ep for that ep has been released, at which time we will remove the loops.
We encourage the use of these loops for miniscule remixes or for djing/live sets. However, we noticed a lot of people using the loops for their own production which is why we ultimately had to start removing them after the remix eps were released.
If there are particular loops you are looking for, please feel free to contact me and I would be more than happy to upload them for you and send you the download link.
I hope this clears things up a bit...
The reason the loops are not provided for mnsl 017 is because the artist lost the original files so there will be no remix ep for this release.
We will be including links again in the next release.
I hope this clears things up a bit.

Thanks

Donor

http://www.miniscule.tv
http://www.myspace.com/minisculenetlabel
boomstick
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by boomstick »

thanks for clearing up the part about the loops. what i meant by the second question is, are the releases(not loops) under, for example, a creative commons noncommercial license, or, are they allowed for commercial use(i.e. in a dj set/mix)?
beam me up
otomatix
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by otomatix »

thnx
great release, love the sound and feel of it.