PLEASE DO NOT SUPPORT THIS WANNABE!

- open
nihad
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by nihad »

fine replies. didn't think this would turn out to be a discussion on personal taste really :-)

the thing is that this guy goes great lengts to tell his followers that I was the one that I somehow stole his track. Imagine how it would feel to know exactly how you processed everything, have all the one shots, multitracks, bla bla, and then some other guy says its his work and that i've stole it from him. Can't really see how this relates to the amen break at all.

It also seams that he has a reasonable amout of followers in the NY-area or something that will probably take his side.

If somebody samples something and use it in another context than ok, take a snare och bassdrum, or something. but to simply copy/paste huge parts of a track and add some vocals and swoosh-sounds, without giving some kind of credit, is not ok in my book ..

Now if he was man enough to at least give credit or something, or contact the label, we would for sure be able to come up with a solution, its not impossible.

/N

ps. Nice article in RA btw, even though taking ideas to realise with own sounds, as opposed to taking the actual recording as is, and huge portions of it, is really not the same i think.
Atheory
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Atheory »

it hardly counts as publicity. hes no going to put his kids through college from people reading this thread possibly buying his track.

no producer wants this sort of thing written about them, end of story. its madness to suggest otherwise.

@Van Hagen: nice video, lol@squarepusher mauling. a bit over the top but funny cause the guy is so, so dry.
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

@Nihad:

Seems like it your words against his, not saying that you're not right, but could as well be him who was right.
nihad
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by nihad »

patrick bateman wrote:@Nihad:

Seems like it your words against his, not saying that you're not right, but could as well be him who was right.
yeah, as much as it hurts to hear it, I know that his followers would listen to him even if i'd to post multitracks and everything. He'd probaby said that i've stole those as well somehow.. He of course would find some excuse not to post his :) ...

Who knows, maybe I will post the multis or something ...
alexx.wolfe
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by alexx.wolfe »

I'm a little tired of this discussions about ok or not ok...loops or one shot samples...bla bla bla cause this have been already discussed 100 times.

But in my opinion, nihad is on his own right to get angry when someone uses his work and saying that it was the opposite..besides using nihad work he is making bad publicity of nihad and still :lol: on him.

I think that is disgusting when happenning in this little ''somehow underground'' market where 80% of the people do what they do for the love of doing it.

Why the hell do this guys come here to fck this? There are so much more lucrative activities..why bother to fck with one that almost everyone is there/here for the love ?

Seriously..I dont understand this.

(note: I havent listen to the song yet..)
http://www.myspace.com/alexxwolfe

http://www.myspace.com/suigenerizrecords

IF YOU WANT TO RECEIVE FREE SONGS AND UPDATED NEWSLETTER FROM OUR RECORD LABEL, JUST GO TO OUR MYSPACE PAGE AND SUBSCRIBE TO OR NEWSLETTER
zentex
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by zentex »

his reply at youtube:

lucianopardini (16 hours ago)

i made i HUGE MISTAKE 2 YEARS AGO . I GIVE THIS TRACK TO FRIEND TO PLAY AND HE PUT ALL OVER THE WORLD, NOW PEOPLE . I DONT WHANT TO MENTION NAMES TAKE PIECES OF MY TRCK AND RELEASE, THAT IS FUCKING BAD,

ANY WAY , ANY ONE WHANTS TO COMPARE I HAVE THE TOOLS TO PROVE. JUST SEND ME THAT EMAIL. BY THE WAY THIS IS THE VOCAL REMIX , I HAVE THE ORIGINALS ALSO,

THANKSS

AND PLEASE FUCKOFFFFF!!!!!!!

*popcorn*
hernangrau
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by hernangrau »

nihad, check this it happened before, it happens now, and will still happening.
http://www.mnml.nl/phpBB2/viewtopic.php ... &start=270

and look at him now,
https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/con ... 86-index=0

the only peolpe that will know the true are the people on this forum

sorry if i'm negative but it's like nothing surprisme anymore

good luck
nihad
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by nihad »

yeah I looked into it and didn't really know how widespread this was ... oh my ... the good thing is that I don't feel alone in this case anymore :)

unfortunately, the only way to somewhat protect the work seams to be to release on big labels that can take the fight ...