[SUSH04.4] Delano Smith & Norm Talley

- wax
good_god
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by good_god »

Roy Koch wrote:
good_god wrote:anyone else having weird shipping/ordering issues with deejay.de???
No, what's wrong then?:S

Edit: Release postponed another week....
I keep getting emails that say the order is ready, but still hasn't shipped—even after requesting it and filling out all proper forms. There is no problem with my credit card. They won't return my emails either. Has anyone else had the same problem?
Roy Koch
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Roy Koch »

I never had that problem and when I email them they always reply within 5 mins (during work hours).
sushitech
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sushitech »

Release date is wednesday the 25th! so in 5 days :)
SecondRoom
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by SecondRoom »

got it today.. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G recored ! 2 eternal tracks, pure classics.. the vinyl itself is also has beautiful color... it's really the most highest levels of music: combine intelligence with soul... keep that way !
jonS
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by jonS »

I guess these are all gone now?

I'm not going to pretend that I know what I am talking about when it comes to record distribution, but I don't think one copy of these made it to a western hemisphere distributor or store, yet its carried by multiple stores in the UK, in Germany, etc. (maybe it is somewhere in the US and just not well advertised)

Sometimes I get lucky with forcedexposure, but rarely. If I could afford to place an overseas order whenever I wanted this wouldn't be an issue.

either way, amazing record, sorry i missed it.

edit: Got it. Thank you Japan.
good_god
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by good_god »

got mine last night.
fu¢king timeless.
sushitech
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sushitech »

Thanks a lot for the nice words people! As we said the 4.x series is very limited so you have to be quick... We'll inform about the next limited release soon ;)