mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Keagan »

,i
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

the wobble sounds too thin. i think you need to dirt it up a bit with some guitar pedals or at least some bit crusher. was it a soft-synth?

i didn't really like the techno side of it. i just hate that kind of bassline, so i'm sure it will sound good to many others.
chrisfirenze
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by chrisfirenze »

tone-def wrote:the wobble sounds too thin. i think you need to dirt it up a bit with some guitar pedals or at least some bit crusher. was it a soft-synth?

i didn't really like the techno side of it. i just hate that kind of bassline, so i'm sure it will sound good to many others.
Thanks for the feedback! That wobble did have some punch to it, but I regrettably had to kind of gut it to fit the kick and sub-bass in.

The wobble and the pads, and some of the backing drums/fills were written/programmed by Shatterfreak (soundcloud), and I put them into an arrangement with my own drums, sub-bass, and some other pieces.
clubfoot
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by clubfoot »

i like this. i'm listening through crappy computer speakers but i'd say the drums could be just a little bit fatter - the wobble sits a bit alone.
HEFTY
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by HEFTY »

this is a cool track, solid beats n bass etc BUT.......ive never been a fan of wobbly sounds so for me it wud b better without, however its obv the kinda track ur goin 4 so that prob dont help too much..........
Christ Lewis
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Christ Lewis »

Perhaps add some complexity to the wobble? I'd like to hear the wobble go nuts here and there, going into really high wobbling frequencies, playing with the psycho-acoustical boundaries between rhythm and tone. It sounds too... docile as it is.