Post by Samuli »

Nice one, Känkkis!
juhokusti
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by juhokusti »

Samuli wrote:Nice one, Känkkis!
Käng Käng sends his thanks. Hah.

Thanks for the feedback, guys! Nice to see some of you have been enjoying these sounds.

Cheers from my home town up north!
Rasmus Hedlund
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Rasmus Hedlund »

JK delivering quality sounds as always...essential selection, builds up nicely!
nbar.
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by nbar. »

quality stuff as always.
chrisdisco
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by chrisdisco »

i was happily enjoying the mix until one of these records came in:

Felipe Venegas Y Francisco Allendes - Llovizna [Cadenza]
Culoe De Song - Inspiration [Mule Music]

not sure which one, but i guess it is cadenza because it has that awful stinky vibe, bad singing and lets be latino vibes to it. ugh. the mix was going great until now. but this record fucking blows.
juhokusti
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by juhokusti »

chrisdisco wrote:i was happily enjoying the mix until one of these records came in:

not sure which one, but i guess it is cadenza because it has that awful stinky vibe, bad singing and lets be latino vibes to it. ugh. the mix was going great until now. but this record fcking blows.
I think it might be both of those tracks that are absolutely not cutting it for you, I don't know. Not really understanding why I feel the need to defend any of the tracks in this mix but I'll just say that I've also been quite fed up with these sampled latin vocals over the course of two years but this track Llovizzna reminded me of how good it used to be in the Cadenza camp because it somehow resembles a Thomas Melchior track Father that had a great impact on me at the time it was released and I think it stands out from the rest of the Cadenza releases released in, let's say, 14 months. I am aware of Llovizna not cutting it in the coolness factor but I also wanted to somehow distance myself from thinking just what is a "cool track" and what is not. Hell, I just like that track. But thanks again, Chris for your feedback. Great that you at least enjoyed the mix that far. I hope this didn't completely turn you away from listening to my mixes again in the future.

Cheers.
chrisdisco
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by chrisdisco »

juhokusti wrote:
chrisdisco wrote:i was happily enjoying the mix until one of these records came in:

not sure which one, but i guess it is cadenza because it has that awful stinky vibe, bad singing and lets be latino vibes to it. ugh. the mix was going great until now. but this record fcking blows.
I think it might be both of those tracks that are absolutely not cutting it for you, I don't know. Not really understanding why I feel the need to defend any of the tracks in this mix but I'll just say that I've also been quite fed up with these sampled latin vocals over the course of two years but this track Llovizzna reminded me of how good it used to be in the Cadenza camp because it somehow resembles a Thomas Melchior track Father that had a great impact on me at the time it was released and I think it stands out from the rest of the Cadenza releases released in, let's say, 14 months. I am aware of Llovizna not cutting it in the coolness factor but I also wanted to somehow distance myself from thinking just what is a "cool track" and what is not. Hell, I just like that track. But thanks again, Chris for your feedback. Great that you at least enjoyed the mix that far. I hope this didn't completely turn you away from listening to my mixes again in the future.

Cheers.
that's fine. you dont need to defend yourself! but sorry, i am going to say what i honestly think. i was loving the mix until that point, and i tried to fast forward after that track but lost the vibe and had to turn it off. i guess that sound just hit me really badly. sh!t, dont worry, of course i will keep listening to your mixes. as i said, i was really liking it until that point. flowed nicely, had some really good moments.
pafufta816
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pafufta816 »

sounds mental, : )