in need of quality dj bag / crate on wheels...

- open
Spelleti
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Spelleti »

the new trend?
juhokusti
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by juhokusti »

Spelleti wrote:Image

the new trend?
this is so 2010.
Morgy
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Morgy »

http://www.phonicarecords.com/merchandi ... test/desc/

You could try that website for the bag. Not sure on the price of postage though.
Harrison
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Harrison »

patrick bateman wrote:Eric, did you get the Magma bag?
There was a thread about the exact same thing on a Danish forum and 2 users advised NOT to go for the magma bags, because of super super super bad quality.

It was referred to bags 2-3 years ago, so maybe it's better now, but would just let you know. Maybe you buy it anyway and let me know if it's any good Image
i have the LP100 and the build quality is fine, the trolley handle feels brittle but i have battered mine for 18months and its as good as new bar a few scuffs round the corners!
infernal.techno
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by infernal.techno »

Odyssey makes really nice, quality bags. I know they make one with wheels, and i'll try to find a US link. I have just the regular backpack record bag, can fit up to 40 records, or 30 and a computer.

Speaking of computers, how do you like your lenovo, especially with music software? I had one with my last job and it was a dream, but I never used it to play outl
- matt
Mreddie Fercury
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Mreddie Fercury »

i have odyssey b-producer 17 w..wheels+telescoping handle
its very good bag.....i have laptop 17inch,ozone,uc33e,2 external hard drives,headphones,mic+lots of cables and i have more space......
i hope i help u;)
adelaideperson
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by adelaideperson »

I was not terribly impressed with the quality of my UDG trolley bag, the handle broke after not a great deal of use and to be honest, I wasn't THAT rough on it. Also, there are zips on the inside that have the potential to mark your records.
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

erik katanica aka meelo wrote:i have odyssey b-producer 17 w..wheels+telescoping handle
its very good bag.....i have laptop 17inch,ozone,uc33e,2 external hard drives,headphones,mic+lots of cables and i have more space......
i hope i help u;)
Ahhh yes of course. Odyssey, why did I forget about them?
The most robust vinyl trolley I ever had was a Odyssey bag. Expensive yes, but could handle the hard life of traveling with airplanes and being best friend with a drunk DJ.
Gonna check out there models today.
Who is selling them in EU now a days?