help!!!plz!!! Melodic techno

- open
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

isolee, shaka, mossa, jeff samuel, mathew jonson and most stuff on wagon repair is melodic. it's also more interesting than most of the stuff thats been said around here. i'd recommend listening to detroit and opuswerk too.

i find artist that can't do melody don't last too long so listen to anyone who's been at the top for a long time and you will find some melody somewhere.
Opuswerk
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Opuswerk »

tone-def wrote:isolee, shaka, mossa, jeff samuel, mathew jonson and most stuff on wagon repair is melodic.
Still don't understand how i could forget those... I find some of the minilogue stuff to be quite melodic as well, as is Extrawelt imo
Opuswerk is now Hendrik van Boetzelaer
Links / Latest News : https://linktr.ee/opuswerk

www.soundcloud.com/opuswerk
www.instagram.com/opuswerk
BeatBoxBaby
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by BeatBoxBaby »

Opuswerk wrote:
tone-def wrote:isolee, shaka, mossa, jeff samuel, mathew jonson and most stuff on wagon repair is melodic.
Still don't understand how i could forget those... I find some of the minilogue stuff to be quite melodic as well, as is Extrawelt imo
Do you also know some older songs from them?

My all time favorite from Extrawelt is Soopertrack!!!
From Minilogue "The Girl from Botany Bay" and "That's a nice way to give me feedback"... from 2006 [btw. Sasha and Digweed played these back then].

---> also from their set here in Budapest then my top top favorite was Elektrochemie - Pleasure Seeker.... sick-sick melody Sasha style and fine minimal bassline and sounds, with hypnotic vocals... I had problems at the party when I heard that. :D (Don't know if anyone can make such great melodic technos these days...)
...:::I Looove this Place:::...
Hutch
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Hutch »

I will add Luciano, record label Get Physical, Moonbeam and John Tejada.
Opuswerk
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Opuswerk »

BeatBoxBaby wrote:
Opuswerk wrote:
Do you also know some older songs from them?

My all time favorite from Extrawelt is Soopertrack!!!
From Minilogue "The Girl from Botany Bay" and "That's a nice way to give me feedback"... from 2006 [btw. Sasha and Digweed played these back then].
Yup!
The minilogue Certain Things is also a very great piece of music. The whole EP that is :)
Opuswerk is now Hendrik van Boetzelaer
Links / Latest News : https://linktr.ee/opuswerk

www.soundcloud.com/opuswerk
www.instagram.com/opuswerk
BeatBoxBaby
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by BeatBoxBaby »

Hutch wrote:I will add Luciano.
That's a bit different though in terms of melody, its rather world music that he uses.
...:::I Looove this Place:::...
Stasmotion
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Stasmotion »

Thanks for all!
Here that I used earlier(for example some tracks):
Marascia - the mood, ryan;
Gui Boratto - opus 17, anunciacion, the island;
Ryan Davis - vetetroi, nature;
Davis & May - birthdays..
The list still I can continue, has simply given an example that music that I have in view of.
If it is not forbidden at this forum - here one of my mixes with such stylistics http://stasmotion.djmp3.ru/mixes/949999 ... iniya.html

I would like to find still sites, besides beatport, where is not simply techno stylistics, and melodic techno. Maybe has such blogs.
All the same thanks for those names and labels which you have prompted me, a lot of new has opened for myself.
Pettro
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Pettro »

Check out the LeMapulcletin track on soundcloud.com/pettro

let me know if you want it.

Shameless promo too.