Magda & Marc Houle Halloween Give Away Track

- open
re.vise
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by re.vise »

patrick bateman wrote:
john clees wrote:so why doesn't everyone go to every tic tac toe thread and post that they didn't care for the track.. free : digital : or on vinyl... you'd have more neg comments than positive... I assure you.
Because not everyone comments on every thread, I guess.
Haha, thats not the point he's making... Why do people have to bash minus-free tracks (just like last year), but dont comment on other releases? Because the bashing of minus and other people is internet-coolness or something....
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

kinda like the JPLS track 'Spooker', didn't like these versions by magda and marc houle. But hey, it's free so no harm done. It's indeed nice that they give away some music for free. And I also agree with patrick that you should be allowed to say that something isn't good without the Minus Fanboy Police jumping up and trying to strangle you :lol:

What is also kinda remarkable is that members of Minus get all the tracks they release (on minus and plus8) for free as well. Well, sort of, you still pay for the membership of course, but still, it's nice. Minus apparently is feeling how people are spending less and less on buying music (legally) and are giving it away more and more. Maybe that's the new way to go: sell a membership for a year and get music. Like fabric does with their cd's... But of course that's something that can only work if you're as big as Minus and alreadfy have a big enough fan base that will be willing to pay for a membership.

Anyway, what I want to remember is: I got a great and free JPLS track out of this Halloween thing so I'm a happy man :p
Christ Lewis
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Christ Lewis »

BeatBoxBaby wrote:There's no dissonance, just many-many flat notes... I love those most! :P
Not sure if I'm following you, but I don't think flat notes and dissonance are mutually exclusive. On the contrary.
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

re.vise wrote:
patrick bateman wrote:
john clees wrote:so why doesn't everyone go to every tic tac toe thread and post that they didn't care for the track.. free : digital : or on vinyl... you'd have more neg comments than positive... I assure you.
Because not everyone comments on every thread, I guess.
Haha, thats not the point he's making... Why do people have to bash minus-free tracks (just like last year), but dont comment on other releases? Because the bashing of minus and other people is internet-coolness or something....
YOU are way off. It has nothing AT ALL to do with minus bashing... LOL where did you get that?
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

PsyTox wrote:k

Anyway, what I want to remember is: I got a great and free JPLS track out of this Halloween thing so I'm a happy man :p

YEAH. Great track!
upekah
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by upekah »

patrick bateman wrote:
PsyTox wrote:k

YEAH. Great track!
+1
plaster wrote:you can't be a leader if are a follower.
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

being critical to something someone is giving away for free is silly to me..

sure : if it's a regular release on vinyl, their trying to marketing the release or something that would make sense.. and yes you could give you honest opinion.

but to be that skeptical and such a critic (to me) is a contradiction of perspective.. it's nothing serious at all..

it's a fun silly / movie based halloween track for god's sake. lets try not to be soo serious is my take on it.. lol...

I ask those that feel the need to be critical..

what are YOU giving away?
oblak_21
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by oblak_21 »

what does it matter, free or worth 25euros..?

I must say that every man is diferent, someone doesnt like horror music, someone likes to hear this track, someone doesnt..

for me this track irritates one perceptive element..ears just cant enjoy themselves..
does it necessary to prolounge this basic opinion based on the fact that someone cant listen to this..for reason told here..

Do we have to go further?