fabric 10th birthday

- open
Hutch
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Hutch »

Anyone catch Hipp-E? He's native to my hometown.
lejockey
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by lejockey »

I got in about half ten on saturday night. They let people in early cos it was queuing so much. I stayed till 10am on sunday morning. At no point was it too busy, and it genuinely was one of the best parties I have ever been too. Great atmosphere, great people, great music, and THE best sound system in the world :)
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

lejockey wrote:I got in about half ten on saturday night. They let people in early cos it was queuing so much. I stayed till 10am on sunday morning. At no point was it too busy, and it genuinely was one of the best parties I have ever been too. Great atmosphere, great people, great music, and THE best sound system in the world :)
for people like me who couldn't go, I would prefer you could say it sucked and the experience was horrible. It would make it much more bearable ;)
luke78
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by luke78 »

it was terrible, you would have hated it. Drunk and high people dancing, looking happy. Urgh, terrible stuff.
Atheory
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Atheory »

yeah, was laughs, didn't over stay.
Ciaran_
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Ciaran_ »

Quote from Shine Belfast forum

"We got in shortly after 10, room 1 was busy as was to be expected but we just stood up at the back on the stage were there was plenty of Room. Ricardo was really going for it, as god as ive seen him. Much tougher than usual with plenty of his trademark chillian vocals and programmed to absolute precision.

After that it was up to room 3 to catch him again. That was a major disappointment. Place filled up fairly quickly and was like a sweatbox. Had a fair idea that it would be quite subdued but as was mentioned it was pretty much an ambient set the whole time. Gave it as long as I could waiting for something to happen then I just thought ok Ricardo your completely wopped out of your face and youve been playing whale noises for the last 40 minutes, so I just split back to Room 1 to watch Terry Francis"

LOL
grace anxiety
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by grace anxiety »

Themis wrote:
grace anxiety wrote:haha@ only if a tatooed man lets u. i cant go to fabric anymore. zip at the warehouse project will do
i travel to manchester on 4.12

is the warehouse project a club? how is it?
that was my friend chris who wrote that review.

regarding the warehouse heres the site tho the cocoon night is sold out

www.thewarehouseproject.com
luke78
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by luke78 »

A few people booed as they walked out of room3. It was a really dull set to be fair. I'd like to hear an afterhours set, but at least something with a kick drum please!