re:produce 005: AOE | An Innovative Sample Series + 50% Off

- ask away
Dusk
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Dusk »

gowans wrote:Never have I heard such elitism in all my life.
Really? New to techno, then? 8)
Some music:
www.myspace.com/cloakmusic

Reviews, news and more:
www.inverted-audio.co.uk
livecollective
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by livecollective »

Torque wrote:Sorry to be a party pooper and all but....
I'm i crazy to think that maybe people that don't enjoy actually making music probably shouldn't be?
Why would any professional producer in their right mind sell their own sound in sample packs? I don't know if somebody could ever pay me enough money to make that a smart move.
Thats assuming they are selling their good stuff. They are selling crap they dont want. I got gigs worth of samples I have made, I'd sell em in a second. I will always be synthing more for myself, better everytime, and those I'd keep.
Chris Crompton
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Chris Crompton »

Brankis wrote: i live in the US and there arent very many people producing this stuff where i am so the internet is my main source of direct information from more experienced artists

Brankis is right on with this. I live just outside Philadelphia, so beyond Josh Wink and Deep Dish, this area of the world is desolate as far as EDM is concerned.
Lobotomy Records
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Lobotomy Records »

re:produce 005: Absence Of Essence released today
Info and preview clip in the updated post

*50% Off Sale from Resonant Vibes*
We're giving you the chance to get the re:produce packs at 50% off - only $5.00 each - but hurry as this sale will be over in 24 hours! Enter code 24HOURXJR at checkout to claim discount.
hydrogen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hydrogen »

Keep the quality high and hopefully the market will bend to work with the tools you are providing here.
------------------------------------------------------
http://soundcloud.com/kirkwoodwest