vinyl stores

- open
brosky
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

vinyl stores

Post by brosky »

guys can you help my with some house vinyl stores in london?i`m asking this way couse i`ve searched the web and when i arived at the destination there was some other kind of store :)
Del
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Del »

I was there last week, as suggested Phonica. Also in the same area is Vinyl Junkies which has a small stock but some gems. There's one or two other places where you can pick up a few bargains as well except you can't listen to the records. If you know the tracks already, great, but for the price its worth taking the odd lucky dip providing you trust the label and/or artist. i picked up a few things and it was great sticking them on when I got home for the first time to find they were good selections :D
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

Del, you must have missed black market, it's between phonica and vinyl junkies.
be~~
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by be~~ »

check out the Rough Trade Shop for a bit of independent record label history, at 130 Talbot Road, London, W11 1JA
brosky
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by brosky »

if you can share the addresses that would be lovely :) thanks guys
Del
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Del »

tone-def wrote:Del, you must have missed black market, it's between phonica and vinyl junkies.
Yeah, I think I saw it after I came OUT of Phonica. Too late then since I'd spent my funds :lol:

if you can share the addresses that would be lovely thanks guys
Type the names into google you'll get full details. In fact, go ape-sh!t... print out a map.