Lilly Allen

- open
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

that's quite funny.

i read her post cos it was on myspace front page. I had strong feelings about it, but I didn't really feel like commenting on her post would achieve anything other than having to argue with people who aren't really worth arguing with.

Anyways, she kinda sucks. Actually, I don't think I really have much of an opinion about her at all, which is probably the worst thing you could ever say about a music person.
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

it's a shame because how many morons will think piracy is ok because lilly allen did it.
sherman
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sherman »

I don''t think you guys understand. She didn't copy music, she only copied a journalists article. Its completely different :roll:

Just like (cant remember who, some rapper IIRC) ripping samples from a game and not clearing them, then turning around and saying "It doesn't count, its just a game". Someone had to sit there and create them, credit where credit due. Sick of these hypocrites wanting it both ways.

F%ck em
-- sherman
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

sherman wrote:I don''t think you guys understand. She didn't copy music, she only copied a journalists article. Its completely different :roll:
But that IS the funny part. She battles on file sharing/copying (fair), but then she copies a journalists article without the permission, crediting or anything. THAT is FAIL.
zkreso
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by zkreso »

Plagiarism isn't the same thing as illegal redistribution
net stop wuauserv
sherman
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sherman »

zkreso wrote:Plagiarism isn't the same thing as illegal redistribution
Correct, when someone downloads a track or movie, they don't try to pass it off as their own work.
-- sherman