EQTV: Mescal fueled fun with Felix da Housecat

- open
juhokusti
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by juhokusti »

. wrote:
Like that Hawtin guy. I hate him
. wrote:WHY do you hate him? because he makes people ignorant with his commercial "minimal" leaving a lot of good artists without gigs? I bet it is because he has his own clothing line and you are jealous... the guy just makes money entertaining kids and you all hate him, leave em alone......
no, I think this is called sarcasm. ain´t nobody hating on anyone.
Van Hagen
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Van Hagen »

His Aphrohead project really got me hooked on deep minimalistic house music in the early 90's. Check out "In The Garden" and "In The Dark We Live (Thee Lite)". Epic! Anyway, not feeling his big room electro house stuff he came up with the past years though...
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

tomb wrote:Never pictured Felix as a Joy Division fan!
Felix is the reason why Electro-Clash became such a hype 5 years ago...
miniKAT
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miniKAT »

tomb wrote:Never pictured Felix as a Joy Division fan!
A lot of Detroit (i know he's fro CHI) cats that started doing techno and edm were into things like Joy Division and other new wave and music that is typically associated with white people, I think u can def. hear it in early techno and edm.

I think Joy Division should be reqired listening for everyone at a certain age. Actually i think a lot of music should be required listening at a certain age, there would be less crappy taste and music in the world.