[1337-013] Eddie O. - House if you want (+ Miskate Remix)

- only
31337records
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[1337-013] Eddie O. - House if you want (+ Miskate Remix)

Post by 31337records »

'nothing' is the sound of a brooding monster lurking around the corner. will it eat your dog?
probably, cuz she's covered in tabasco and this mexican has an appetite for perros! tasty morsels
of vintage industrial samples pepper the abstracted techno rhythm with a nice acidic drip overhead.

now, miskate ain't afraid of no monster. she's devised a plan to lure the creature onto the floor
and shake his azz off with a stomping rendition of 'nothing'. hear that dog? yeah, she's having it too!

sometimes you feel like doing the opposite, like making minimal techno. nothing wrong with it,
it's just that everyone else is whipping out the sausage and banging on the bongos in the same way.
go in reverse.

myspace can be a pretty hairy land to navigate. so is tom's back. on this track, we explore
the nether regions of the world's most popular guy while he takes a picture of himself in the mirror.
aw tom, so loveable...

Someone Else (Foundsound, Microcosm, Tuning Spork / USA, Germany):
"It's fuckin' heady!"

Brendon Moeller (Echocord, Resopal, Steadfast, Beat Pharmacy / USA):
"The Miskate remix is DOPE!"

Chris Fortier (Fade, 40oz / USA):
"I like this alot. The Miskate mix for most of my sets, but I dig Reverse and Banging Tom alot for early
(and late late) hours too."

Ruoho Ruotsi (De'fchild Productions / USA):
"My faves: Nothing + Miskate remix. Nothing is as spatially expansive as it is deep.
Miskate's remix is more accessible, as it adds a kind of exuberance to the sweeping sonic palette of
the original while retaining the crucial wisps of melancholia. Recommended!"

You can get this release on the usual download portals such as Beatport, Juno, Itunes and more!

Click here to listen to samples of each track!
Last edited by 31337records on Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Storlon
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Storlon »

Banging tom ± Nothing [Miskate rmx] here. Nice one (: