mnml maxi

Post by Atheory »

^^^
i get you.
Lobotomy Records
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Lobotomy Records »

In fact this is a VERY innovative concept.

For example, this is the first time anyone has put together an ongoing series of releases, every 2 weeks, featuring phenomenal artists including Stewart Walker, Touane, Tim Green and more - many of our artists you won't find sounds from anywhere else. Plus it's a low-obligation investment to get sounds off of your faves....

Another reason this is innovative is due to custom created synth patches by many of our artists to be included in the forthcoming packs along with their sounds....

Just you wait and see ;) You guys will be happy with the guests we have lined up....
Lobotomy Records
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Lobotomy Records »

hydrogen wrote:Not big on sample packs myself but komposit is a great producer. For $10 this is a steal imo.
Thanks man! Glad you like my work :) Big things on the horizons too!
resonantvibes
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by resonantvibes »

::BLM:: wrote:What's innovative about this sample pack?
Here's one example: These packs are being released with more of a label approach. They are smaller packs so carry a few ideas rather than a massive selection of similar sounds. You can build a track quickly and easily with them and then play that track out. What's more they come out on a regular release schedule every two weeks so you know when to expect the next one.

In some ways you could consider them like remix parts to a track/tracks that haven't been written. Styke's pack is his sound, but you could build your own version of one of his tracks. Likewise as is the Komposit pack, and the other ones we have lined up too. Of course that's not only use for the packs, but an example of one use.

These packs lets the DJ/producer bridge the gap between production and DJing in a way that's new and fresh. You don't have to spend the time building a track from the ground up, and you don't have to do an edit of a completed track after you buy the WAV. It's somewhere in between the two, and that's one way in which it is an innovative sample product.
http://resonantvibes.com/shop

Home of the sensibly priced WAV.
Torque
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Torque »

Sorry to be a party pooper and all but....
I'm i crazy to think that maybe people that don't enjoy actually making music probably shouldn't be?
Why would any professional producer in their right mind sell their own sound in sample packs? I don't know if somebody could ever pay me enough money to make that a smart move.
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

i agree with Torque.

You spend all that time making your sounds so you stand out from everyone else. then you let everyone have your samples and everyone sounds like you.

I'm not totally against making a sample CD for money but i'd never package my sound. I'd make sounds especially for the sample CD.
Brankis
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Brankis »

Torque wrote:Sorry to be a party pooper and all but....
I'm i crazy to think that maybe people that don't enjoy actually making music probably shouldn't be?
Why would any professional producer in their right mind sell their own sound in sample packs? I don't know if somebody could ever pay me enough money to make that a smart move.
download the sample pack and make a track that sounds like either of the producers here that made it... post the results when you succeed :roll:
Atheory
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Atheory »

this barely belongs in the production section.