[Perlon 74] Margaret Dygas - Invisible Circles

- wax
whatever
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by whatever »

the edit is called "7 edit". may this be reffering to the 7 inch disc or it's an alias of zip (from back in 1995)....as i found on discogs?
prenzlauer
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by prenzlauer »

Secured my copy. Sweet little record!
lomidhigh
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by lomidhigh »

prenzlauer wrote:Secured my copy. Sweet little record!
number 011 right ??

: )
Kiani
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Kiani »

Does this shop have a website where you can actually buy items? or some email adress? cos i can't find it anywhere, only some yellow screen with the opening hours...
lomidhigh
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by lomidhigh »

Kiani wrote:Does this shop have a website where you can actually buy items? or some email adress? cos i can't find it anywhere, only some yellow screen with the opening hours...
No there isnt a website, I was talking with the guy who runs the shop thursday afternoon, a very kind man. He told me he had googled his shop name as he was curious to see what would pop up and the only thing that came up was this thread here on mnml. There´s still copies of the Perlon 74.5 release left in the shop. In a matter of weeks there will be an official opening of the shop with a little reception where Zip will be playing as a dj. The shop is known by the old mouth to mouth, which I think makes this shop very interesting. Super concept, hope it will go well for it, thinking about having a word with the shop owner and drop off some of the Limited Lomidhigh records if he is up for that. :)
prenzlauer
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by prenzlauer »

lomidhigh wrote:
prenzlauer wrote:Secured my copy. Sweet little record!
number 011 right ??

: )
Exactly - thank you very much my dear!
A-Dreamer
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by A-Dreamer »

in the mean time, perlon's spinning it's wheels and planning the next two releases
san proper
http://www.wordandsound.de/article/61023
and a shackleton lp [which is bound to be interesting, at least]
http://www.wordandsound.de/article/61015
mindful matters
soundcloud.com/son-der
ol2min
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by ol2min »

jorgeds wrote:
restore wrote:sorry guys... i am not the same opinion...
i think the girl is really talented and perlon and nsp is the right place for her to present her music. shure it is no music to dance but i missed this kind of music, this kind of courage is really needed in times of labels like cecille, oslo and so on.
no doubt that this kind of sound (cecille,oslo)is working but guys...c'mon...there is a step we need... and this is one of it.
Go for it girl... i love it!!!!
why? i'd really dance to it! :green:
+1 :D

UPD: Finally I received my copy, will play the side A (an incredible tool) for sure...the B side., an interesting groove, but the guitar sound is a lil` bit boring (for my taste, of course)...thanks for the 12"
Cheers!