[TM011] IRANZO LASIA - NEAR MY LAND - Plus TOM ELLIS remix

- only
trendymullet
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[TM011] IRANZO LASIA - NEAR MY LAND - Plus TOM ELLIS remix

Post by trendymullet »

Trendy Mullet presents one cut of Baleric athmatic tech house and a wonky minimal remix from man of the moment....

THIS IS BY FAR OUR STRONGEST RELEASE TO DATE, PLEASE CHECK IT OUT AND LET US KNOW IF YOU'RE FEELING IT

trendy011
IRANZO LASIA "NEAR MY LAND" featuring a remix from Tom Ellis

OUT FIRST @ BEATPORT ON 20/07/2009

Iranzo Lasia is a young dj / producer from Valencia, hoewever he is currently based in the worlds techno capital Berlin. His style takes influences from techno through to deeper minimal sounds and house. So far his tracks have already been signed to labels such as Frequenza and Sound Division, with this in mind 2009 looks like it could be a year in which he turns a few heads.
With Near My Land, Iranzo provides a perfect sound track for the long summer nites with a classic cut of quality house featuring a traditional looped Spanish guitar, lots of percussion, horn stabs and a warm bass.

Tom Ellis is a prolific producer Welsh based producer famed for making tech house tracks with plenty of jack and a little wobble. His unique approach to making tunes has found his out put on highly rated like; Highgrade, Fortified, Floppy Funk, Hartchef Discos and his own trimsound imprint. If this wasn't enough you can also find him djing and doing live shows all around the globe.

LISTEN HERE!!!!
http://www.myspace.com/trendymullet

FEEDBACK

"tom ellis rmx kicks ass!" DONK BOYS Dirtybird Recordings

"Hey man, thanks for this. I'm feeling the Tom Ellis the most, absolutely love the rubbish piano coming at 3.00... will try it out next week in Georgia" GIOM Lazy Days, Amenti

"Certianly feelin' the wonk-tastik Tom Ellis love on this bad-boy. SOLID squidgy goodness! :)" DEEPCHILD Get Physical

"Very cool ep!! We love the original so much...very great!!!!" JACUZZI BOYS Cecille

"really like the original.. love them drums & guitar. this tune hassummer written all over it, and the remix is top notch also these willdef be going on rotation" RAY C Street Beat FM

"i will include the traxs u sent in my next radio playlists. cool stuff!" TONY DONGHIA Radio Koper-Capodistria
trendymullet
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by trendymullet »

Well it's up at beatport now and I am quite happy about the quality of the clips! I think they do the tracks justice! Lets hope it sells. If anyone has peeped it please let me know.

Ill send out a free t-shirt to the first person who PM's me some feedback!

https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/con ... 0My%20Land
moxx
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by moxx »

i really enjoy the release. tom ellis remix is awesome!!