[ar:pi:ar 06] Cinderfella LTD - Ephemeris EP

- wax
Shaun Soomro
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Shaun Soomro »

I expect nothing less from Thomas, awesome tracks full support !
libe
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by libe »

yes indeed Cinderfella LTD is Thomas Melchior.Big up for release !
v-sexion
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by v-sexion »

that b-side is awesome.
Harrison
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Harrison »

patrick bateman wrote:
roland wrote:got this one two weeks ago.. love both sides.. and you guys are probably right cause melchior charted this track nr.1 on RA before it was released..
( http://www.residentadvisor.net/dj-chart ... hart=15066 )
did they hire a mastering engineer, or is the sound quality still as bad the the first ones..?
this came today, is good quality!

i was gutted when arpiar 001 came and the sound quality on 'de bou' was so bad! such a waste of a great track!!
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

Harrison wrote: this came today, is good quality!

i was gutted when arpiar 001 came and the sound quality on 'de bou' was so bad! such a waste of a great track!!
so the whole pressing of arpiar001 is of bad quality?? cause i thought about buying it on discogs :|
b-ran
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by b-ran »

roland wrote:

so the whole pressing of arpiar001 is of bad quality?? cause i thought about buying it on discogs :|
hehe i was thinking of doing this too but now i doubt it. "de bou" is something special but paying 35 euros for a record with shitty sound quality doesn't seem right...
fugazi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by fugazi »

both trcks are superb!!! :o
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

b-ran wrote:
roland wrote:

hehe i was thinking of doing this too but now i doubt it. "de bou" is something special but paying 35 euros for a record with shitty sound quality doesn't seem right...
Holy sh!t! arpiar001 is going for 35 euros? It's only Monday and that is the top runner for most ridiculous thing of the week. Hey, if anyone is interested, I will sell the 128kbps MP3s of arpiar001 for 30 euros, and the sound quality will be better than the the vinyl. :lol: