MINUS 'killing' artists?

- open
apanell
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: MINUS 'killing' artists?

Post by apanell »

be~~ wrote:
djreagen wrote:. I remember some years ago i really liked clickbox stuff. Most of that stuff was unreleased (and still is)
do you have any links to this stuff?
they had some release on a netlabel
i have one or two of the tracks on my external drive at my parent's house
it's TOTALLY different from the stuff on minus -- it's like serious techno.
miro pajic
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miro pajic »

jpls wrote:
djreagen wrote: Another example is tractile: I remember a LIVE PA from 2005 that was absolutely killing. Really special stuff, slow bpm very raw sounds. Nowdays when i hear something from then (which is kinda rare) its really not as good as in the old days.
from "then" or "them"? either way you are still listening to old material. tractile was over a long time ago. maybe you are referring to new things by joel?...
cloutier wrote:verified by more than a couple sources, m_nus has a mystique you have to adhere to to be on the label, which is why a lot of people use a pseudonym that is ONLY on m_nus (matthew dear is only false on m_nus, ryan crosson is only berg nixon on m_nus, etc). contractually, you basically sign your life, and music, away to them.
you forgot about the secret handshakes and blood rituals.

LOL for the last line!!!!!!
be~~
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by be~~ »

apanell wrote:
be~~ wrote:
djreagen wrote:. I remember some years ago i really liked clickbox stuff. Most of that stuff was unreleased (and still is)
do you have any links to this stuff?
they had some release on a netlabel
i have one or two of the tracks on my external drive at my parent's house
it's TOTALLY different from the stuff on minus -- it's like serious techno.

it would be great if you could post the tracks when you have a chance, I would really like to hear more 'serious Techno' from ClickBox :)
Atheory
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Atheory »

a few years ago i was worried that richie hawtin was trying to steal the ideas directly from my brain from this ray gun that he has in his lair, which i believe is built into the side of a dormant volcano in some unknown location. i went to the police about it but they laughed me out the door (they are probably on richie payroll too, i'd imagine it goes right to the top!!)

i knew i was on my own with this so i built a hat from tinfoil and this has so far solved the problem.

if anyone is experiencing similar minus/richies ray gun stealing your thoughts related worries, get in touch and i can let you know about how to make the hat.
camus
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by camus »

yeah , ritchie tried to probe me in order to steal my creativity , and he managed to steal the whole minimal concept from me , shame on him :lol:
I created minimal :D
jaco
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jaco »

Atheory wrote:a few years ago i was worried that richie hawtin was trying to steal the ideas directly from my brain from this ray gun that he has in his lair, which i believe is built into the side of a dormant volcano in some unknown location. i went to the police about it but they laughed me out the door (they are probably on richie payroll too, i'd imagine it goes right to the top!!)

i knew i was on my own with this so i built a hat from tinfoil and this has so far solved the problem.

if anyone is experiencing similar minus/richies ray gun stealing your thoughts related worries, get in touch and i can let you know about how to make the hat.
i got the same feeling over and over, but than i hit my crack pipe and that feeling goes away...
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

jaco wrote:
i got the same feeling over and over, but than i hit my crack pipe and that feeling goes away...

yeah man, totally. people say that drugs won't solve your problems. but when your problem is that you need a hit of crack and you get it, sounds like problem solved to me!
Atheory
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Atheory »

Thomas D and Jack Thomas wrote:
jaco wrote:

yeah man, totally. people say that drugs won't solve your problems. but when your problem is that you need a hit of crack and you get it, sounds like problem solved to me!
ha! yes, this threads taken a turn for the better.