http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDMsjkYbQvQ
He is doing the "Chainsaw" :lol:
I though it was "Starting the Lawnmower"

He's feeling it though, u cant take that away... :shock:
9livesto live
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by 9livesto live »

A lot depends of where you are.. Rome? Milan? Turin? Bologna? Florence? From my memories (I live around Bologna) there should be no prob in finding what you're looking for... It's like everywhere else.... I general I would advice to meet somebody who can help you (privately, outside the clubnight, i mean).... sometimes it can happen that some dudes sell too expansive stuff at parties...

Well, this used to be the scenario when i was taking drugs at parties here, but I stopped doing sh!t a couple of years ago , since it was filling me with anxiety and paranoias, instead of having the cool effects of the first times....

Good luck, and, ah! Don't ask people called "Carabinieri".....:-P
thom
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thom »

cloutier wrote:is talking about drugs openly on the forum a wise idea?

we all know almost everyone in the scene uses them, so why lay out the red carpet and have a powwow about who rolled the hardest on what pills?
Because taboos suck!... and if the poster wants to fck himself up in Italy, he might as well do intelligently, if that makes sense at all.
Vito
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Vito »

this thread is stupid....if you want buy if u dont.....dont
Beethovan acknowledged the visionary qualities of his music,saying those who understand it are freed from the miseries which others drag around with them....
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

glad you posted anyway :D
laurens
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by laurens »

Marcus Stork wrote:
grace anxiety wrote:i found it quite hard to get stuff in berlin when i was there. luckily my friend used to live there and he set us up with a guy also found it hard to get stuff at sonar. struck lucky with some gd mdma at sonar by night on the saturday. im from ireland and havent had a good pill in a year. there used to be mdma going around but its all died down now and is hard to get. few people at the clubs are taking this now instead. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4-Methylmethcathinone

sorry for the drug chat btw tho i find its relevent sometimes to discuss it
That is a common drug here aswell, it has got the funny nick name "crab" och "Schrimp" as both the drug itself and people that are using it smell like fcking seafood. Haha! Sadly a girl here in Stockholm died last year from using that drug.
lol this stuff is getting common here too, i thought it was a local thing but apparently its going around the world :D lol.
im still a bit suspicious about it tbh,seems like not much is known about the effect or the possible dangers/side effects
grace anxiety
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by grace anxiety »

fck this mephadrone stuff. wish they wud just bring stuff back with good quality instead of having to resort to this sort of sh!t.