Luciano @ Essential Mix Wonderland Eden (ibiza)-01-08-2009

- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

blizt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by blizt »

Listening this almost made me want to cry. Can't believe he managed to play all those cheesy tunes in one hour and half. He's clearly following the wrong way, too bad old Luciano is definitely gone.
bonna
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by bonna »

blizt wrote:Listening this almost made me want to cry. Can't believe he managed to play all those cheesy tunes in one hour and half. He's clearly following the wrong way, too bad old Luciano is definitely gone.
Yup, "I'm in the money, I'm in the money..."
junger
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by junger »

yes thats quite horrible.... the one he played at fluid bergamo was actually quite nice i think , but thats just awful....
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

Wow...that set was pretty...awful. He played extremely well in Detroit during Movement.
Harrison
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Harrison »

awful
p0rnr0b0t
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by p0rnr0b0t »

Guys, come on...this is Luciano playing for MILLIONS of people, after Deadmau5. What u were expecting to listen? Perlon? Playhouse? Underground?

He is a fck great artist that knows what he have to do in different kind of parties for different kind of publics.

Move this fck rectangle-ass and go to a true party to listen him. In a club for 300-400 people, not a radio set.
Y la soledad, primer encuentro latino americano. :-)
henry
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by henry »

yeah come on people dont forget this is a recording from pete tongs night ... at eden ... in san antonio ... minutes away from the karaoke bars in the west end! not 8am at fabric. good sh!t :)