[TPT028] Kyle Geiger 'Ode To The Elders' inc. Perc remix

- wax
Perc Trax
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[TPT028] Kyle Geiger 'Ode To The Elders' inc. Perc remix

Post by Perc Trax »

Some of the best reactions to a Perc Trax release this year. Vinyl is out everywhere and wav/mp3's are available at Beatport now.

Beatport: http://tiny.cc/FgfcZ

Vinyl: www.juno.co.uk/ppps/products/360212-01.htm

Kyle Geiger 'Ode To The Elders'
Perc Trax / TPT028

A1) Ode to the Elders
B1) Big Orange
B2) Ode to the Elders (Perc Remix)

Stephan Bodzin ‘Perc´s remix is HUGE!!! I love the beat ;-)’

Joey Beltram (Drumcode/R&S) ‘Great release, 5 star!!!’

Oliver Klein (Mutekki/MBF) ‘The Perc remix is nice. I will play it.’

Mr G (Rekids) ‘Oh my...the Perc remix...slammin.’

Boysnoize (Germany) ‘I like ‘Big Orange.’

Billy Nasty (Tortured/Datapunk) ‘ The Perc electro style remix is fucking brilliant, I’m also feeling the original mix too.’

Par Grindvik (Drumcode/Stockholm LTD) ‘ I'm happy to see Kyle on Perc Trax! Crispy!’

Mathias Schaffhäuser (Ware) ‘The original mixes are not my world nowadays, but cool stuf. They should work perfectely at Berlin's Berghain. Remix...yeah, electro, my old long missed love. I vote for an electro revival. Winner!’

Kevin Gorman (Gigolos/Mikrowave/CMYK) ‘Perc's mix is hot...I’m liking his style.’

Xpansul (Plus 8/Truesoul) ‘Ode To The Elders and Perc’s remix are FANTASTIC. Will play for sure.’

Andrew Grant (Circo Loco) ‘I am all about the Perc remix!!’

DJ Chloe (Kill The DJ) 'Big Orange' and the Perc remix are good. ‘

Drumcell (Droid Recordings, LA) Ooof! Super slammer, all tracks in my playlist, full support.’

Markantonio (Analytic Trail) ‘10/10 Kyle Geiger is super super super! Full support.’

Daniel Holc (Ascii Disko) ‘Techno with the sound of now, good stuff for my sessions!’

Stryke (Plastic City/Ovum) ‘Kyle is one of my favourite producers of the last couple of years. This EP simply rocks! Please remind me when this is out so I can chart on Beatport in my top 3! All 3 tracks/mixes just rock hard! Full support!’

Jesse Somfay (Archipel/Traum Schallplatten) ‘Wicked. I am enjoying the entire release, Perc's very industrialized remix especially!’

Lars Klein (Fine/Bound/LK) ‘Great work! ‘Ode to the elders’ is perfect.’

Alex Tepper (Drumcode) ‘Nice release. Cheers!’

Misstress De Funk (BBC Radio 1) ‘Mint release.’

Tommy Four Seven (CLR/Shooting Elvis) ‘Big Orange’ is err, big!! Thanks.’

Deepchild (Freerange) ‘Proper techno here. Heavy. The Perc remix loves it up crunk-tek stylee. Nice!’

Joachim Spieth (Kompakt) ‘Solid techno EP!!’

Jamie Stevens (Infusion) ‘Perc's remix is the Shiz!!! Awesome work!’

Mark Henning (Found Sounds/Trapez) ‘Digging Perc's remix!’

Benna Schneider Benna (Harry Klein) ‘Great techno EP and an amazing remix!!!’

Anderson Noise (Noise Music/Jericho) ‘I really like this!! Full Support!!’

Stopmakingme (Bugged Out) ‘I played the Perc remix at Bugged Out last night and it sounded ridiculously huge.’

Habersham ‘Solid release, will play it.’

DJ Largo (Beiak Records) ‘Super release, really like 3 of them...but Perc’s electro remix ...it’s for me very special!!! Thanks’

Annie Errez (System) ‘Great EP, all tracks are really strong and work well on the floor. My favourites are Ode to the Elders and the Perc remix. I've been playing this and reaction so far has been immense! Thank you!’

Thomas Demey (Contexterrior/Toys For Boys) ‘I love the ‘Ode To The Elders’, great track, will play thanks’

Chris Fortier (EQ) ‘I’m a big fan of the Kyle Geiger stuff. ‘Ode To The Elders’ is fantastic and uplifting electro (real electro).

Aldrin (Zouk) ‘Cool rework from Perc!’

Gonno (Perc Trax/Merkur Schallplatten) ‘Perc's remix is a great tech-funk, I like it. ‘

Adi Dumitra (Snejl/Only) ‘I would rather genre this as more housey, techy ... I’m loving it, Perc's remix steals the show indeed! Full support ...thanks.’

Ben Irving (Nish Nish, London) ‘Ode to the Elders’ is fierce banging genius. Love it. ‘Big Orange’ is another quality banger. Full support. ‘Ode to the Elders (Perc Remix)’ is the track of the package. Absolutely awesome full on classic. I love it especially the massive breakdown and drop in the middle. Huge! 10/10 full support.’

Tony Tay (Zouk) ‘GREAT!!! 5 out of 5’

Franco Bianco (Hypercolour) ‘Big Orange is the one here. The others are too hard for me! :) But ‘Big Orange is really good work. Especially for those hours in the night when you need to kick the brains!’

Lewis Ryder (Space Ibiza) ‘The Perc remix stands out for me’

Szocs Gergo (Hypnosis/Breakbeat.Hu)’ The Perc remix is the interesting one for me.’

Mark S Krüx (Urb Techno Reviews) ‘Ooooh tasty treats for big floors... Nice! Can't pick a favorite....but I'm sure in time I will. ‘

Louis Osbourne (LA) ‘I’m really diggin’ the Perc Mix. Good stuff for my more techno moments..... god that sounds old! It used to be all about the techno! But it still is, and so are these trax :-)’

Parham Shafti (Fokused Network) ‘Sorry for the late feedback. Cool package. Big Orange for me here. And Ode to the Elders is cool too.’

Peter Horsham (Kraymon/Kingpin) ‘Great late night wonk-o-rama! I like them all, nice to have some electro to flex to as well. Cheers.’

Dan Sykes (Spin South West, Ireland) (Irish electronic radio show) ‘Ode To The Elders is very Perc Trax sounding, a little familiar techno though. ‘Big Orange’ is on the same yip. Once again Perc does it, a great remix and track, keeps a theme of the original but really drops the beat!’

Duncan Forbes (Spooky) ‘Ode to the Elders – Original Mix’ is the one here, liking the acid electro vibes.’

Duncan King (Babyshake) ‘I like the old school feel of the Perc remix.’

Dan F (Disuye) ‘A good trio but ‘Big Orange’ is going to the player at this end.’
Perc Trax
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Perc Trax »

Some youtube action for you all.

Original Mix: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4vyPGgXK10

Perc Remix: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R0h-BCc6Uo