italien parties and drugs

- open
shypht
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by shypht »

Look for the kid with glow-sticks, take his offer for a light show, re-pay with backrub, inquire what he's on and where to get some.
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

Atheory wrote:i'm sure there will be loads of mdma there, no? i'd say you'll be alright for finding drugs at a techno gig.
If its anything like holland or germany you will have nooo problems.. infact you'll have a hard time keeping the dealers away from you :P
grace anxiety
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by grace anxiety »

i found it quite hard to get stuff in berlin when i was there. luckily my friend used to live there and he set us up with a guy also found it hard to get stuff at sonar. struck lucky with some gd mdma at sonar by night on the saturday. im from ireland and havent had a good pill in a year. there used to be mdma going around but its all died down now and is hard to get. few people at the clubs are taking this now instead. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4-Methylmethcathinone

sorry for the drug chat btw tho i find its relevent sometimes to discuss it
luke78
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by luke78 »

I've tried Mephedrone a good few times. I really like it and its almost as good as MDMA powder (and 100% better than club-bought pills), but I notice some aches and pains for a few days afterwards in my body that I don't normally get off MDMA, so I am not sure if I want to take it until some research has been done on it's long-term effects on the body. I can't tell if it's just me stiff and sore from 6+ hours dancing or the drug, but better safe then sorry.
Marcus Stork
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Marcus Stork »

grace anxiety wrote:i found it quite hard to get stuff in berlin when i was there. luckily my friend used to live there and he set us up with a guy also found it hard to get stuff at sonar. struck lucky with some gd mdma at sonar by night on the saturday. im from ireland and havent had a good pill in a year. there used to be mdma going around but its all died down now and is hard to get. few people at the clubs are taking this now instead. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4-Methylmethcathinone

sorry for the drug chat btw tho i find its relevent sometimes to discuss it
That is a common drug here aswell, it has got the funny nick name "crab" och "Schrimp" as both the drug itself and people that are using it smell like fucking seafood. Haha! Sadly a girl here in Stockholm died last year from using that drug.
luke78
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by luke78 »

Marcus Stork wrote: people that are using it smell like fcking seafood.
I sat next to a guy on the underground a few days ago who smelt really strongly of cocaine. He was really well dressed, so must have been a banker or something, but it was surprising just how strongly he smelt!
maxeinsoul
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by maxeinsoul »

It's not easy, as it was said pills in europe are becoming crap.

Last time I wasn't wise I puked my heart out, some of the products were creating a deep and long anxiety, I spent 5hours shaking.

Be careful, or get pure MDMA. I don't know if it's easy to find it in a club tho...
miniKAT
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miniKAT »