[SEI ES DRUM 003]- Rv Feat. Los Updates / Reboot - Baile

- wax
Atheory
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Atheory »

sei es drum release dancefloor focus tracks. :shock: :shock: :shock:

they both really work in clubs btw, i wonder how much of the people who slated them actually go to good clubs every weekend?
Shadi Megallaa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shadi Megallaa »

:shock: i think its awwwwful
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

Atheory wrote:they both really work in clubs btw, i wonder how much of the people who slated them actually go to good clubs every weekend?
even if i went clubbing every single day these tracks would still be complete bullshit.
Shadi Megallaa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shadi Megallaa »

Its becoming like pop music now.. Its about what the artist looks like, regardless of the musical content. In techno/house its about who is playing it rather than the content. When people say its something only Ricardo can get away with i start to question. Its in your head.. You say that because in your head you already havea preconcieved view of Ricardo.. Its about the music, i don't care who plays it..
Dragonsand
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Dragonsand »

We should organize a festival with a lot of DJs, known and not-so-known, but every DJs would have a mask.

Then, people would choose what was the best set.

I think we would get some surprises. :D
jaco
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jaco »

Shadi Megallaa wrote:Its becoming like pop music now.. Its about what the artist looks like, regardless of the musical content. In techno/house its about who is playing it rather than the content. When people say its something only Ricardo can get away with i start to question. Its in your head.. You say that because in your head you already havea preconcieved view of Ricardo.. Its about the music, i don't care who plays it..
you may be right my man...
i heard riccardo play the track 3 time this year and the first time was the 1st of may at visioneire , when he played that track as his last record it was really funny...
but still the track is not a masterpiece, is more of a joke and to me if somebody tell me a joke more than once is not funny anymore...and if everybody keep telling the same joke it becames annoying...
peace..
etteuqam
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by etteuqam »

this is the second time i laughed when i heard a techno track.

first time was sis with 'nesrib' : naa naa naa naa ey ey ey ey ??? jesus christ does it get any cheesier than that?

second time was the reboot track : that sample sounds like song played at a cheap restaurant with ugly fat waitresses and crappy food. put a beat under it and some effects over the sample and ready is kees.
etteuqam
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by etteuqam »

and btw: no offense to anyone who plays this kind of records. you are not a total retard. we just don't share the same taste in music.