[ovf05]Sistema - No Los Conozco EP+Marko Fürstenberg/Maetrik

Post by Overflow_Records »

ARTIST: Sistema
TITLE: No Los Conozco EP
LABEL: Overflow Records
CATALOG#: OVF 05
FORMAT: Digital Audio
RELEASE DATE: 27 June 2009

The short but intense life of Overflow Records is coming back with the fifth reference, a more than special release.

The OVF 05 it’s in charge of the big catalonian master known as Sistema (you may heard from him with Deep's Edayar, among some other projects).
We don’t need words to describe this genius, a figure on the Spanish electronic scene.

In “No Los Conozco Ep” we’re able to enjoy two great tracks and three remixes from some awesome artists…
Go ahead and listen:
With “Demetrio Schmith” we can reach deepness to the core, serious and special techno, chords from deep sea and bleeps that taste like a finnish drink… a whole science fiction panorama with a more than worked out technoid remix from Javier Orduña, a usual partner in crime at Overflow Records.

And if with “John Clanders” minds and dance floors are getting blown up with a first-class detroitian evolution, just hold on and check the remixes for this track.

On one side, we have Marko Fürstenberg (Thinner - Ornaments - a.r.t.less) giving an incredible emotional pulse, projecting the original mix on high octane, indicated to go beyond, a massive bomb from A to Z.

And on the other, the next resident on the iberican península, just brought us an exceptional remix.
Eric Estornel, better known as Maetrik (Iron Box - Treibstoff - Mothership) unfolds the original’s mystic with some chorus between his own trademark rhythmics, achieving full respect on original’s mix.

Check previews at www.myspace.com/overflowrec
Buy/prelisten here: https://www.beatport.com/es-ES/html/con ... nozco%20EP
Overflow_Records
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

some response from some djs:

DJ T – “I’ll try John Clanders.”

Agoria – “Cool package. Javier Orduna mix coming out on top.”

Paul Hamill – (Across The Line/BBC Ulster) – “Love the John Clanders track!”

Michel de Hey – “Nice remixes. Maetrik just pipping it.”

DJ Vibe – “Nice release! Maetrik remix for me.”

Danny Howells – “Utterly superb. There's not one track here I don't like. Full support!!”

Desyn Masiello – “Nice underground package of varied vibes, original john clanders probably my pick of the bunch.”

Kevin Gorman – “I like Demetrio Schmith a lot. It has a REAL Detroit vibe- rather than just a collection of cliche motor city sounds. reminds me of a very early Delsin release, name escapes me... anyway, lovely track..”

Richie Hawtin – “Will test the Maetrik remix.”

Davide Squillace – “Nice one on Maetrik remix!”

Stacey Pullen – “Really into this Maetrik remix, dreamy vocal and a groove.”

Jori Hulkkonen – “Great deeptech, just up my alley! Demetrio Schmith!”

Craig Morrison – (Silicone Soul) – “Great EP – love the whole vibe of the label.”

Kornel Kovacs – (Radio P3 Sweden) – “Nice package of tunes, especially like the remixes here!”

Steve Parry – (Juice FM) – “John Clanders reminds me of 'rise from your grave', which aint a bad thing.”

Al Redmond – (Phonic Express/RTE Ireland) – “Im not overly famailr with the artists here nor the remixer but one things for sure, my ears will prick up next time i see or hear of them. John Clanders (Marko Furstenberg remix) is the absolute dogs dangley bits. I cant stop listening to it. I just love those squelchy sounds bobbling in the first 3 mins, I am 100% all over this track. suits my warm up sets to a T. Playing a warehouse party this weekend at the 4-5am slot and this is gonna get a belting for sure. Keep it comin...”

Steve Bug - "Really like the demetrio schmith sistema track. beautiful deep techhouse tune with lots of soul..."

Matthew Dekay - "Maetrik Remix is the mix for me. I love the deep dubby vibe."

Benny Rodriguez - "Javier orduna one sounds nice, detroitish :)"

Ambivalent - (m-nus) - "The Maetrik remix is excellent!"

Secret Cinema - "I love the Marko Furstenberg and Maetrik remixes! Will play this a lot!"

Arnaud Le Texier - "I like Demetrio Schmtith! Nice track, superb atmoshpere deep."

Danilo Vigorito - "Very cool..original one and maetrik rmx for me! i also feel javier orduna rmx;)"

Anderson Noise - "I like maetrik remix!”

Darko Esser - "Very, very strong release again on Overflow! Will chart & play off course :)"

Pig & Dan - "Wicked. John Clanders, happy good time vibes."

Norman Nodge - (Berghain/Ostgut Ton) - "Marko Fürstenberg did a pretty good job ;-)"

Hernan Cattaneo - "Very good, all John Clanders mixes work."

Nick Warren - "John Clanders original is very cool, marko's remix is a killer of a tune and javiers remix of DS is fantastic as well."

Perc - "Both mixes of Demetrio Schmith are good for me, great tracks. Thanks :-)"

Sasha - "Maetrik mix here."

Andrew Grant - (DC-10) - "Maetrix mix is Huge!"

Technasia - "Demetrio Schmidt is my fav.”

Anthony Pappa - "The Maetrik Remix is cool and l will play this out. Thanks."

Barry Redsettaz - (Spin 1038 Dublin) - "All about the marko furstenburg remix here, but demetrico schmith and remix are good in parts too, thanks."

Dinamo FM Istanbul - "One of the best releases of this summer. Real super release with fantastic remixers Maetrik and Marko Fürstenberg. All fabulous."

Tsugi Magazine France - "John Clanders is the one for me."

---------------------------------------------------------------

On other news, we're happy about our first release, especially for the artists involved.

Djorvin Clain's Unwritten Secrets with the featured remix from Tadeo was recently included at the Ten Years of Cocoon Ibiza, the "mixed" double cd from those two mainstream djs that don't need any mention.

Greetz.
Ackerlight
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Ackerlight »

Demetrios Remix its my choice, definetly going to get this when its released :)
Overflow_Records
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Glad you like it.

It's already available at Beatport mate!