steevio wrote:Roland SRV330
I miss my 330 a lot
had to sell it 4 years ago when I was broke... sniff

now I have a lexicon MX400 which I love but I still miss the 330
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

I use Logic Platinum Verb and Logic Space Designer (if thats what it's called).
Tigali
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Tigali »

RE201 Space Echo
Vermona Retroverb (more lush sounding spring than the Space Echo as the 3 springs are all about twice the length of the springs in the Roland)
Alesis Quadraverb (for the old school FSOL reverbs)

I can't seem to get anything nice out of the Ableton Live reverb, I suppose I need to work harder on it.
I got Breverb recently but the tech support are still trying to find out why I can't get the download links to work so I don't know what that's like yet.
Starskie
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Starskie »

main verb : clearly csr , editing of this verb is quite nice and the range of sounds u can create is quite big.

second : Wizoo Verb , nice for long crystal halls
and of course the sonnox oxford verb i guess, it has many emulations that are quite okay
Listen to the music .....
Perc Trax
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Perc Trax »

JEZMONDO
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by JEZMONDO »

Waves truverb, Rverb and more and more Guitar Rig spring reverb bloomin marvellous!
db2
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by db2 »

Wave Arts Masterverb a lot of the time, though if I go into Logic I'll use Logic's built in plugs.

Here's a common trick, use two reverb send channels, one for a close upfront short reverb with a tight timed predelay for initial reflections, and another one for background and longer reflections. The upfront short reverb will help your sounds (percussion, say) sound as if they are coming from a similar space, while the longer decayed background reverb will help with spatial placement. The hardest part is balancing the different send levels with the ultimate return levels on the reverb busses.